L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 21 13
Khaini F/P Arch Mage
ToxicDrip
What are they for and how is everyone getting so many? Are they just buying them and trying to resell or do they drop from a boss?
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 21 13*
Khaini Blade Lord
Eloquesce
There were two hot time events over the weekend that gave a red ticket each time.
I guess people had mules o: And apparently it's for the RED shop when RED update comes along.
Oct 21 13
Renegades Bishop
IsGamerMage
pinkwad: There were two hot time events over the weekend that gave a red ticket each time.
I guess people had mules o: And apparently it's for the RED shop when RED update comes along.

Really? Guess then i was just wrong...

I had a weird guess, would RED come along with thanksgiving? I think that's not gonna happen since the actual patch wouldn't had a month old at least.
New MapleStory Video: Bishop skills pre-red
Oct 21 13
Broa Mercedes 4
xSognoox
pinkwad: There were two hot time events over the weekend that gave a red ticket each time.
It is not for RED SHOP ... if you read the description of the ticket... it is talking about.... 30, 60 and 100... maybe it gives you a character level
Oct 21 13*
Galicia Wind Archer 4
Mushhhy
The RED Tickets can be traded for a specific amount of RED coins, which can be used to purchase pretty cool stuff from the RED Coin Store. RED should come sometime in December. You better stock up on RED tickets with your mules and all coz RED coins are really useful and prices of the tickets should inflate more once more and more people get to know about the actual use of the ticket.

alexanderSka: When you click the Hot Time box, before receiving it, it says the ticket is for coins of the next patch.
Oct 21 13
Windia Night Lord
SinfullyAnon
OT: Then what does the Black Friday Coins do?
Oct 21 13
Galicia Wind Archer 4
Mushhhy
Nigma: Black Friday Coins are for purchasing stuff from the Black Friday Store, which should come on the 3rd of November, I think. Refer patch notes to confirm. The store contains Empress Shoulders, cool scrolls and more stuff. Can't really refer the site again so yeah, just read patch notes.
Oct 21 13
Windia Night Lord
SinfullyAnon
SharkyMikey: Nigma: Black Friday Coins are for purchasing stuff from the Black Friday Store, which should come on the 3rd of November, I think. Refer patch notes to confirm. The store contains Empress Shoulders, cool scrolls and more stuff. Can't really refer the site again so yeah, just read patch notes.

Then how does one get a large amount of these Black Friday Coins D:
Oct 21 13
Galicia Wind Archer 4
Mushhhy
Nigma: Right now, you can get it from the Daily Costume thing which gives 2 coins, Pink Zakum, Halloween Boxes and in November, I think you get 1 by logging in every day. It is pretty less and we don't know how much the items cost in the store so we just gotta wait and see.
Oct 21 13
Khaini F/P Arch Mage
ToxicDrip
I figured Red Tickets from those Hot Times only could be done only on 1 character per account?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login