MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 22 13
Broa Evan 10th Growth
CJaxx
Well my friend quit the game and before he left he gave me 15 perm nx items. I need a p/c on them

Mint Snow Outfit(male)
Strawberry Sword
Light Cotton Candy Overalls
Kitty Headphones
Memorial Angel
Golf Shorts(male)
Psyche Melody
Psyche Mystic
Lemon Shooting Star Ring
Fairy Aura
Light Wing Charibum
Cat Lolita Hat
Knit Flower Hairband
Goblin Fire
Flying Nobilitas

I appreciate any help you can give me. Remember, Broa prices if you can. You will be missed Brandon
New thread Replies
Oct 22 13
Windia Shade 4
prescripted
Based on Windian prices:
Mint Snow Outfit(male) - 150-200m
Strawberry Sword - 25m
Light Cotton Candy Overalls - 180-200m
Kitty Headphones - 100m
Memorial Angel - 50m
Golf Shorts(male) - 50-100m
Psyche Melody - 100m
Psyche Mystic - 100m
Lemon Shooting Star Ring - 150-200m
Fairy Aura - 200m
Light Wing Charibum - 300m
Cat Lolita Hat - 150m
Knit Flower Hairband - 50m
Goblin Fire - 1.5b
Flying Nobilitas - 1b
Oct 22 13
Broa Mechanic 4
FundieKiller
Just sold flying nobilitas for 1.8b so around there
Oct 22 13
Broa Evan 10th Growth
CJaxx
phannypack2: Just sold flying nobilitas for 1.8b so around there
Yeah actually saw your flying nobilitas sold in broa earlier. Unfortunately I don't have a store so selling all this nx is guna be hard :S
Oct 22 13
Broa Mechanic 4
FundieKiller
Mouldy: Yeah actually saw your flying nobilitas sold in broa earlier. Unfortunately I don't have a store so selling all this nx is guna be hard :S

Yeah I would definitely invest in the 1.8k shop at least. Makes selling things 10000x easier
Oct 22 13
Broa Evan 10th Growth
CJaxx
phannypack2: Yeah i already have 1K nx after buying the evan mastery books from cs but don't wanna spend $5 for essentially only 800nx. Of course the other 4K is usable but I don't personally spend money on this game other than the mastery books :S. yeah I'll probably end up getting one anyways though xD. thanks for your help btw.
Oct 22 13
Broa Mechanic 4
FundieKiller
Mouldy: phannypack2: Yeah i already have 1K nx after buying the evan mastery books from cs but don't wanna spend $5 for essentially only 800nx. Of course the other 4K is usable but I don't personally spend money on this game other than the mastery books :S. yeah I'll probably end up getting one anyways though xD. thanks for your help btw.

Ah i see. Maybe try surveys if you don't get bored doing them lol. 1.8k isn't too hard to get that way. No problem
Oct 22 13
Broa Evan 10th Growth
CJaxx
phannypack2: I just don't do surveys. I don't like giving some of the info it asks for. If they didn't want certain things I'd be there all day though :S
Oct 22 13
Broa Blade Master
Sheritin
Get the permit. Your friend gave you all these items, at least sell them for the right price. He gave you like 4b which is $50. A permit will save you the time of sitting at the computer and selling the items and you get to sell it for a better price. If there was anything Nexon did right, it's the permit. 3 months for 1.8k? That's pretty epic.
MapleStory Screen: Raven Horn Baselard - LUK 33%
Oct 22 13
Broa Evan 10th Growth
CJaxx
drager260: Get the permit. Your friend gave you all these items, at least sell them for the right price. He gave you like 4b which is $50. A permit will save you the time of sitting at the computer and selling the items and you get to sell it for a better price. If there was anything Nexon did right, it's the permit. 3 months for 1.8k? That's pretty epic.
Yeah I'm guna try to give a couple surveys a shot. If it doesn't work out I'll just pay $5 xD

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login