MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 14 13
Scania Blade Master
imAgile
Has anyone read anything about there being a limit on the number of 8ATK 50% scrolls you can buy?

Thanks~
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Nov 14 13
Galicia Blade Master
HastyHeist
PikeBishop: There are people out there with untradeable weapons ...
then that sucks for them
MapleStory Screen: Updated shadower key setup
Nov 14 13
Scania Xenon 3
iWhipMyBiade
HastyHeist: Knowledge is power.
MapleStory Screen: Nebulite Box Dropped From Mutant Tiru MapleStory Video: Level 201 corsair in ranked dojo
Nov 14 13
Windia Shade 2
gxmmy
PikeBishop: Knowledge is power.
What does knowledge have to do with anything? LOL, you said that so randomly. People should get tradable weapons then. I hate how mine is untradable but I'm too lazy and cheap to get a better one anyway. So it doesn't really concern me.
Nov 14 13
Windia Dark Knight
FlatIiner
Petit u new hear?
Nov 14 13
Broa Bishop
HolyGiraffe
These scrolls have no limit.
Other scrolls, however, do have a limit
MapleStory Screen: Bishop - 2m-2m unbuffed completely MapleStory Video: Holygiraffe, broa's bishop damage display
Nov 14 13*
Windia Shade 2
gxmmy
fradddd: What? I was just reading the conversation and the knowledge part didn't make sense to me. I don't understand what you're talking about. New? New to what? If you're talking about the game, I've been playing for years.
Nov 15 13
Windia F/P Arch Mage
GreatBoIshy
you can transfer red coupons to other characters, assuming they're used for red coins. if you have an untradable equip you're trying to scroll then you're either out of luck or should consider getting a new one
MapleStory Video: Training guide for you and i patch
Nov 15 13
Windia Blade Master
ProJuiced
I'm sure there are only limits for clean slates and all the support usables for equip
Nov 15 13*
Scania Xenon 3
iWhipMyBiade
Petit: I said that regarding HastyHeist's assumption that anyone could simply trade their weapons to another character. If you can't keep up with the conversation, don't bother trying.
MapleStory Screen: Nebulite Box Dropped From Mutant Tiru MapleStory Video: Level 201 corsair in ranked dojo
Nov 17 13
Windia Shade 2
gxmmy
PikeBishop: Petit: I said that regarding HastyHeist's assumption that anyone could simply trade their weapons to another character. If you can't keep up with the conversation, don't bother trying.
LOL, how rude.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login