bzl.co

Add a thread

Red Shop in Gms

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

imAgile Level 187 Scania Blade Master
Has anyone read anything about there being a limit on the number of 8ATK 50% scrolls you can buy?

Thanks~
Posted: November 2013 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 24

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
Petit Level 37 Windia Shade 2
Knowledge is power.[/quote]
What does knowledge have to do with anything? LOL, you said that so randomly. People should get tradable weapons then. I hate how mine is untradable but I'm too lazy and cheap to get a better one anyway. So it doesn't really concern me.
Nov 14 2013
fradddd Level 164 Reboot Paladin
@Petit u new hear?
Nov 14 2013
@fradddd: What? I was just reading the conversation and the knowledge part didn't make sense to me. I don't understand what you're talking about. New? New to what? If you're talking about the game, I've been playing for years.
Nov 14 2013
GreatBolshy Level 200 Windia F/P Arch Mage
you can transfer red coupons to other characters, assuming they're used for red coins. if you have an untradable equip you're trying to scroll then you're either out of luck or should consider getting a new one
Nov 15 2013
AszHoIe Level 212 Windia Blade Master
I'm sure there are only limits for clean slates and all the support usables for equip
Nov 15 2013
PikeBishop Level 100 Scania Luminous 3
@Petit: I said that regarding HastyHeist's assumption that anyone could simply trade their weapons to another character. If you can't keep up with the conversation, don't bother trying.
Nov 15 2013
@Petit: I said that regarding HastyHeist's assumption that anyone could simply trade their weapons to another character. If you can't keep up with the conversation, don't bother trying.[/quote]
LOL, how rude.
Nov 17 2013
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.