MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 13 13
Windia Aran 4
ZeType
I wanna know if I can only use the Job Advancement Coin only on explorers and what does the Job Advancement Coin actually do?
New thread Replies
Dec 13 13*
Windia Blade Master
Jhaayify
Only usable on explorers to switch to another class of the same explorer branch.
I.E. Hero to Dark Knight, or Night Lord to Shadower
MapleStory Screen: 126 atk dragon tail MapleStory Video: Dual Blade after Big Bang
Dec 13 13
Scania Mercedes 4
PixelBanger
B00imaCLERIC: Only usable on explorers to switch to another class of the same explorer branch.
I.E. Hero to Dark Knight, or Night Lord to Shadower
do i have to be 100? lol or can i do it when im like 90?
MapleStory Screen: New smokscreen at lhc
Dec 13 13
Scania Hayato 4
MuramasaKing
XxSuperMoFoxX: do i have to be 100? lol or can i do it when im like 90?

its post 4th job, btw the higher level u are the more it cost. it shouldnt be much at lv 100, maybe like a couple mil but later levels it can scale up towards 200m+
MapleStory 2 Screen: Happy Valentine from Maplestory 2
Dec 13 13
Windia Aran 4
ZeType
Damn not what I thought at all
Dec 13 13
Scania Mercedes 4
PixelBanger
isiah13: its post 4th job, btw the higher level u are the more it cost. it shouldnt be much at lv 100, maybe like a couple mil but later levels it can scale up towards 200m+
ah i see i see lol, yeah i spent like 200m on my bucc to sair change, at lvl 134
MapleStory Screen: New smokscreen at lhc
Dec 13 13
Scania Paladin
MoFruit
costs 500m at 204 so do it early if you're going to do it or wait to use the free coins
Dec 13 13*
Windia Blade Master
Jhaayify
XxSuperMoFoxX: You have to be 100 or 101
And 200 mil at 134? I only spent 135 mil at 155.
MapleStory Screen: 126 atk dragon tail MapleStory Video: Dual Blade after Big Bang
Dec 13 13*
Scania Mercedes 4
PixelBanger
B00imaCLERIC: i think it was lol idk i know there was about that much missing when i went
it probably was just about the same at yours i just rounded up
MapleStory Screen: New smokscreen at lhc Maple Story: i sold off all my legendary gear to switch to anot...
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login