MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 27 13
Khaini Xenon 4
Hybriade
-SPOILER ALERT-

I'm confused as to whether Cassius is a villian or a good guy. Like he died saying that he trusted Alpha and Beta but when he got resurrected he wanted them to join the Black Mage... @_@....
POLL - Spoiler for the Zero storyline
16% - Villian - - 2 / 12
50% - Neutral - - 6 / 12
16% - Good Guy - - 2 / 12
16% - Vat. - - 2 / 12
New thread Replies
Dec 27 13
Galicia Battle Mage 4
Adrian853
Neutral, he did the wrong thing, but seems to genuinely believe that this is what's best for them.
Dec 27 13*
Khaini Zero Transcendent
Cotenshi
Their offer was true. He is a good guy cuz he still servers them. He only deceived them so they would be able to acknowledge this open offer and make a choice on their own. He serves ZERO but does not care weather them join the black mage or not. He wished for them to make their own choice.
Like The Goddess Rhinne Said, She had chose him cuz she know he'd care for Their safety.
Even after the encounter, Alpha makes a remake, " You haven't changed...."
I believe this could mean ether
A: Zero believes that that thew priest still does not have faith in their power
or
B: Your still good
MapleStory Screen: Glitched
Dec 27 13
Galicia Paladin
getJiiNXED
More or less, he's a good looking idiot
MapleStory Screen: Man overboard!
Dec 27 13
Yellonde Xenon 4
XeeN0NE
mind cintrol... duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
MapleStory Screen: Friendstory Gallery PIctures MapleStory Video: My reaction to sao crossover
Dec 27 13
Scania Bow Master
simaini
he's only looking out for zero. he will do anything to make sure zero isn't harmed, even if it means zero joining the dark side.
MapleStory Screen: Jett Cosmic Upheaval uses
Dec 27 13
Windia Priest
Jyotiba
He's a good guy but still a villain. Not all villains are cartoon alike that just want to destroy the world just because they can, I mean look at the transcendent of life of Grandis, the guy kinda wants to help the world but the way he does it is not correct, making him a villain. Many villains want to rule the world trying to make it a better place, but stealing someone's freedom is not the way to do it.

Neutral is someone who doesn't take a side, and Cassius took a side twice, he did it for good reasons but the way he did it is what makes him a villain.
Dec 27 13
Scania Battle Mage 4
EarIyMage
Cassius serves zero even if it is to the overall detriment of maple world.
Dec 27 13
Scania Beast Tamer Cat
Dekibae
Cassius x Benedict (x Alpha)
I am not sorry.
MapleStory Screen: Korean is Yes Maple Story: trying to perfect a fafnir bow but i ran out of me...
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login