MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 03 14
Scania Zero Transcendent
Chikirinmo
*SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

For the people who have reache 180 with Zero, there is a quest when you're leaving the Mirror World.
Remember when that guide showed up (forgot his name but it was that priest) and you had to talk to all the black mage commanders?

Is there any quest at 200? Will it continue somewhere? Or was it the end of the Zero storyline by then?
Because they ''gave me time to think'', so if that's the end I find it rather stupid .

Thanks!
Anime/Manga Screen: My Maplestory Artbook arrived MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 henesys - spring breeze bgm
New thread Replies
Jan 03 14
Broa Zero Transcendent
Alphanezz
You mean Cassius or however you spell his name?
Jan 03 14
Windia Blade Master
Ch33seFTW
at 180 if you go to ToT they give you a quest to beat Akarium
Jan 03 14
Broa Bishop
HolyGiraffe
No. The questline ends when Casius sais farwell.
If you met the Black Mage's Commanders, then yea, you've done the questline, and nothing happens when you hit 200. It's just another level for you.
Oh, you do unlock a new skill, though.
MapleStory Screen: Bishop - 2m-2m unbuffed completely MapleStory Video: Holygiraffe, broa's bishop damage display
Jan 03 14
Scania Zero Transcendent
Chikirinmo
natty2: No. The questline ends when Casius sais farwell.
If you met the Black Mage's Commanders, then yea, you've done the questline, and nothing happens when you hit 200. It's just another level for you.
Oh, you do unlock a new skill, though.

Okay! Thanks a lot!
Anime/Manga Screen: My Maplestory Artbook arrived MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 henesys - spring breeze bgm
Jan 03 14
Khaini Mercedes 4
EmperorTG
is getting zero to 200 like getting a regular char to 200.
mines is 102 and i dont like the class that much..

doing quest alone how long would it take to get to 180
MapleStory Screen: Maple anime 2
Jan 03 14
Windia Xenon 4
ultimaxexon
easy ark dont count as a kill in the quest cause i help my brother kill it and no count to the quest
MapleStory Screen: Tree Branch Nose - All +120
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login