MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 06 14
Zenith Phantom 4
JudasPersona
The Meister cubes you make through smithing, are they tradeable within' account? Meister cubes from drops and the RED shop are tradeable within' account, so I was hoping it's the same with the ones you craft.
New thread Replies
Jan 06 14
Khaini Wind Archer 4
BearLyfe
i've heard they're untradable but haven't actually made one myself
Jan 06 14
Bellocan Hermit
CoCoOBriBri
It would be some kind of description error since it says movement possible only within the account.
Jan 06 14
Bellocan Blade Master
DmgHoes
They should be. They were originally suppose to be tradable all together like in KMS. It was suppose to be a way for everyone to get cubes easy. If you couldnt make them you can buy them from the free market instead. That was the whole purpose of these cubes. However, GMS decided it would "hurt the economy" so they made it only moveable through account. Just like how they took away the 90% scrolls and things like that. They use these excuses so they can keep there p2w aspect and greed. They have done a much better job though making the game a bit better than it was before but they still are having p2w aspects.
Jan 06 14
Khaini Night Lord
DKamui
The guy @ above spoke the truth. P2w is the law.
MapleStory Screen: Lego mecha prototype
Jan 06 14
Galicia Bishop
xLohdWiz
Yeah it's only tradeable throughout the account. That sucks because I need more cubes. -o-
MapleStory Screen: For ElvishDawn Maple Story: Changed from Bishop to F/P~~ It's so fun and hopef...
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login