BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Latest Posts

Shade funding and dmg

General

Besides the skill variations Shades and xenon's have, both classes are very similar in terms of their 1v1 boss skill damage% and other supporting skills. If you ask me it would probably be easier to

Pirate

He's a Hero and his class is Shade :| He just uses pirate equipment, it doesn't make him a pirate. Pirates branch off from him, so its only logical he will use pirate equips.

Shades Secondaries

Pirate

those are nice secondaries, i need one plz

What item/items should I buy with my 10bil for my new Eunwol

Pirate

You need Fafnir Knuckle hands down. You need Tyrant Shoe/Belt hands down. You need Ra Helmet hands down. You need Reinforced Gollux Earring/Ring/Pendentx2. Once you have these items you will be able t

Ways to prep for Eunwol?

Pirate

Good luck on funding Eunwol. Considering you already have a knuckle, just get the tyrants, they will benefit you more.

They finally fixed it

Buccaneer

i have to test this

buccaneer or thunder breaker potentials?

Pirate

Try them both, see which one you like better. I prefer buccaneer because they are better for bossing.:)

Does bucc need more pdr?

Buccaneer

Feed the bucc pdr :D

Buccaneer vs Eunwol

Buccaneer

[quote=Takeback3r]It's like 1-2 seconds at max? Dice 7 is absolute crap, higher chance of a 5 is way more beneficial. PDR is so easy in general to get i don't see why this is a big deal. You get 30%

Buccaneer vs Eunwol

Buccaneer

Hmm im sure there is a link skill that reduces damage taken, so that makes up for eunwol not having that admiral wing skill buccanners have :/

Anyone else jumping ship to Eunwol when it comes out?

Buccaneer

I am :p love my bucc, but eunwol uses same equips and is better, so why not:)

1 year ago people said it couldnt be done Grats Inmate

GMS

HAHA for the people who completely rejected your comment :D

Hard mode gollux video?

Buccaneer

@S2BuccS2: erm, that video was made awhile back, i did a few changes so iunno my range from that video, but im positive it was like above 1.6m clean.

Hard mode gollux video?

Buccaneer

@snowdragon470: oh yes, you need to use that lol, it boosts your dmg by an incredible amount, also buccs have increased crit on bosses so have crit dmg as high as possible is very beneficial

Hard mode gollux video?

Buccaneer

so... ill upload a video today on me doing it :/ youtube video of me doing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pYTf3433PI

Buccaneer or Eunwol?

Pirate

@AckarRed: lol well for me personally, i think its much better than a bucc and considering i am one, meaning i have all equips for it, makes more sense for me switching, wouldn't you say? and play til

Buccaneer or Eunwol?

Pirate

[quote=AckarRed]Except the ability to have interesting gameplay or to not bore you to tears.[/quote] I think their game play will be pretty unique and cool, they have a few new skills i havent seen b

Buccaneer or Eunwol?

Pirate

Hmm, Eunwol is clearly the best class being released :|It has everything you could ask for, and buccaneer's are like Eunwol's baby brother. :p

Is it worth it?

Buccaneer

GO Ra woot bucc <3

Gollux or Tyrant

General

Tyrant belt is better o.o Get two pendants therefore you have 4th set effect and godly tyrant belt :p

Godly Knuckler question

Buccaneer

a knuckle is only as good as your other equips

I have The Worst Luck with 90% scrolls

General

use protect scrolls. 10% chance>90%chance in maple all day, any day

Bucc, Xenon, Cannoneer, or Eunwol?

Pirate

Eunwol is pretty much an upgraded version of bucc. I will be xfering my Bucc equips to eunwol.:) Eunwol>every class in bossing

Trouble staying online

General

@iCodykins: sigh~ could be my isp, i even went wired which makes me run 300mbps+ but still dc, so.......screw maple for now

Trouble staying online

General

I am too and it cant be me. I'm running on 100+mbps :~( sometimes im fine for hours than randomly that dcing starts kicking in

Bucc and bucc blast problem

Buccaneer

Bucc blast makes sense, spirit firing its energy in rage. o.o Also it extremely good mobbing skill, one of the best in game.

Need Help Deciding

Buccaneer

[quote=DevotedHate]Currently a viper, once a captain/corsair due to job change, completely unbaised...(no sarcasm). Vipers - Pros

Buccaneer

2.3b, I pray to the lord that's a troll

Whats the Best way to raise smithing?

General

you makes arrows

B/t for Faf knuckle in Khaini

Pirate

=O knuckles dont exist in khaini! i gots to get me one

Buccaneers are not at Full Power

Buccaneer

[quote=skipperboss]Nexon has to fix this lol[/quote] yea i know, this really demotivates me to play, if im not even at full strength all the time

Buccaneers are not at Full Power

Buccaneer

[quote=SirJayGatsby]Probably only effects high-end ranges.[/quote] :~( Than i shouldn't have a problem since im in that low-end ranges category.

Crit on Buccs

Buccaneer

I've hit 100% crit plenty of times =)

Buccaneers are not at Full Power

Buccaneer

[quote=brown767]Full charge is better than stimulating conversation. I see a difference of 5k range. I think it's a bug. Anyways I'm not complaining, my range went up 30k :)[/quote] Stimulating Conv

How do i stop getting knocked back from magnus?

General

It's broken, on easy magnus and hard magnus I believe he actually rushes you and you just get knocked up a bit, but normal magnus you go flying. So simply put, they ditched normal mangus when adjustin

Buccaneers are not at Full Power

Buccaneer

I wouldn't have noticed this if my friend hadn't told me about it, but it appears that when charged our skill damage is noticeably lower than when we aren't in charge. What this means is that we can't

Looking for a new Class, help me decide

General

Corsair sucks play Bucc :D

Skill Typhoon Crush

Buccaneer

[quote=BucCxRay][/quote] Eww Ray, you cant say anything negative cause I freed your belt from its curse :p

General

good stuff....well I closed my store so...im happy

Skill Typhoon Crush

Buccaneer

:( you see it was a nooby question.....I totally forgot about physical resistance. thx guys this helps a lot

Skill Typhoon Crush

Buccaneer

This might be a nooby question and all, but I just cant seem to understand how it works. What I mean is that on a normal boss with no defence like a mu lung dojo boss, ill hit 20mil or so per line, bu

Hyper skill build post Red

Buccaneer

You definitely want to have all octopunch hypers, because its your only bossing skill, and I put 1 in double down-saving grace since pdr on bucc's seem pointless with typhoon crush :/ and you also de

Red Pirates

Pirate

yea tons of skills aren't shown and this scares me, but maybe, just maybe they left those out of the notes

Who is the best pirate after Red?

Pirate

Umm bucc's are the best. Why? Well bucc's have the most godliest skill in the game. What's that skill you ask? The skill is called Typhoon Crush. End of story.

Looking for friends and some help on my Tb

Thunder Breaker

Take a look at my thunder breaker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lhKYknEO_A ;)

Petition for Modified Equipment system

General

lol why do buccaneers get singled out like that!

Our damage after Red

Buccaneer

erm, no they don't already equal to Tb..... o.o lol, check me out sometime

My back and fourth with Nexon

General

[quote=Wordolio]what information did you give them. i mean i could send them my passport, but he information won't even line up other than my name and country (and gender i guess) lol..[/quote] Basic

My back and fourth with Nexon

General

mhm fair enough, ive done this before and had it switched 3 times on different accounts, so umm iunno what your doing incorrect. And for 1 of my accounts, the info was all fake, as it was only a mule

My back and fourth with Nexon

General

did you even provide them with any of the additional info they asked for o.o