BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Latest Posts

Can't Play As of 11/24/15 Maintenance

General

do you have nvidia experience? disable your nvidia backend.

My thoughts on the new violet cube

General

A wise old man once said, "I gonna drop 100 bands on violet this Sunday." I asked, "Wtf, really? On cubes man?" he replied, "No young padawan, not cubes, violet from the str1p

Increasing Drop Rates

General

[quote=Axnslicer]This is your equation (2xevent * 2x card +(familiar + drop rate gears + skills &ia)) Familiar = 100% Drop rate gear = 200% Therefore you expect to see 100+300%=4x drop rate ass

Increasing Drop Rates

General

@Axnslicer: that wouldn't work because drop gears are additive. if wolf familiar was multiplicative, then it would only be multiplicative towards 2x event and 2x card.

Increasing Drop Rates

General

Those datas from sp aren't wrong. But their conclusion is incorrect because their experiment did not cover all aspects of the experiment. From my series of experiments in the past (after the nerf of t

Bio Test Tmr

Chat

@superswift12: Lol i took ap bio like 10 years ago. Good old times when life was easy

Bio Test Tmr

Chat

Everyone is giving common sense answers so I'll give you a good non-conventional tip. If there is a short answer and you dont know the answer, just put it is caused by either genetic drift or a mutati

Quiting giveaway Event 2 Riddles me fiddles

General

What is my nationality? Australian What do you call two people who are destined but impossible to be together? Star crossed lovers What has many keys, but can't even open a single door? Piano What ha

200 Xenon - Ask Me Nearly Anything

Xenon

lolwtf how did thiz old thread come back alive

Kritia Invasion reward system needs change

General

[quote=kiue]So... if yu did 99% of the damage, what are the chances the 1% can actually pull off that last hit? Doing 99% in the party basically mean you hit caps and have a ton of lines compared to

Kritia Invasion reward system needs change

General

[quote=lazypando]The problem with that is that it reward people who are more funded and probably already have a pair of tyrant gloves. I think I'd rather see the 4 stones randomly go to someone who me

Kritia Invasion reward system needs change

General

We all know that barely anyone does Kritia invasion. One of the reasons why people do not make an effort to do so is because of the last hitting reward system. You can be the person with the most dama

Why the majority of arguments about the economy is faulty

General

As i mentioned the downfall of making drops individual 2 years ago when the new drop system first came out, the result is now clear. Making end gear equips more accessible lessens the value and the mo

What is the attack range do you think the person above has?

General

600k.

What monsters drop Steely throwing knives?

Thief

lion heart's castle, 2nd map drops steelies.

Im Getting really confused

General

I tested out in the past with a huge sample size of red cubes and black cubes. Approximately, black cubes have 1.7x better chance of tiering up from unique to legendary than red cubes.

Hard Magnus glitching

General

as for the drop rate, the drop rate gets averaged by the people who attacked the boss, not whoever did the most dmg or did the last hit on boss. as for magnus, it doesn't matter whether you revive yo

Comment Like Its 2009

General

B> nx 1:1

Nexon, please remove Kritias reset tickets

General

if anything, they shouldnt remove the reset tickets but remove the individualized boss drop system if they want any value in this so called "end game equips."

Rate The Person's Look Above You!

Fun

new look

Youtube dc

General

it's not computer spec problem for you. It's your internet bandwidth. And possibly out of date firmwares. Things to consider: Usually, people on ethernet won't have this problem. If you are wireless,

Max traits at last

General

[quote=xXjarakudaXx]Charm is fastest to get because you can fuse used charm equips into new ones. :P[/quote] oh very smart, didn't think of this one. ot: grats on maxing your trait.

Character Cards % Hp as damage or Resistance set

General

xenon can work as both thief and pirate. But it is better to incorporate it in pirate set since it gives you % pdr.

How much is too much boss damage?

General

It's not about how much % boss damage you should stop at. Many people have the misconception that you should stop at certain number because you just have too much. No, it's about how much damage outp

Job Experts - Nexon needs your help

General

@abi232: sure

Job Experts - Nexon needs your help

General

I am here if you need advice on xenon mechanics, range and damage calculations, bossing mechanics, free market economics(how to fix and recover), running good business model. Although I don't really

Cantbecody cantbetrusted

GMS

[quote=lGregl]blah blah blah[/quote] hey! look what I made back in less than a day. While you still rest in pepperonis [url=http://i.imgur.com/TBFtWyf.jpg]oy[/url]

Cantbecody cantbetrusted

GMS

[quote=jblz]I coulda told you that before you wasted 10b :3[/quote] why u no tell me? :(

Cantbecody cantbetrusted

GMS

Cantbecody from scania is cantbetrusted. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx7FttnNGMw&list=UUC-w0bPJub4Olc1AvqIO4hQ]proof here[/url] He was a guy with a promising past. I decided to give him

Another viable funding option?

General

[quote=betaboi101]To transpose to sw the equip needs to be 140-150. Nova stuff is lv 110.[/quote] ah i see, i didn't know that. :/ well that sucks.

Another viable funding option?

General

Hello guys, ever since star force came out, I was thinking about a new cost efficient way to fund chars without spending too much.... What do you guys think about enhancing a nova equips to 8 stars, t

Who is the richest mapler?

General

who cares? :)

All cures from where

General

The hospital. Or from monster drops

Chat

Yes you can. However, there will be a point in time where one of you will start gaining interest. After going through pain and suffering like Buddha, can you finally reach nirvana and become official

Anti-Scamming Tips?

General

[quote=GreatBolshy]i cri evrytim i don't see why you'd say "QT" igns have a good chance of being scammers, though. a few years ago QT igns were pretty popular[/quote] I.e QTBammbam, I p

Anti-Scamming Tips?

General

[url=http://reconcilegms.weebly.com/regulations.html]guide[/url] here is a general guide to maplestory that my guild follows

What is the attack range do you think the person above has?

General

150~300k

Absolute best Character Card Sets for Xenon

Xenon

The thread post is really long and unorganized(no offense) so I just skimmed real quick. Based on what you have, I suggest use these cc effects assuming they are the all the same lvls. set 1: xenon, a

Mecha Purge Snipe or Beam Dance?

Xenon

In terms of 1v1, bd if you are funded(30m+ per line on the boss), snipe if you are not.

Nebs for a xenon

Xenon

% all stat nebs, % boss on weapons.

Are the new totems better than the sengoku totems for xenons

Xenon

no they are not better.

i Have a Sw wep and regret it

Xenon

simply, fafnirs > sw weapon. no question about it

Xenon Ap Questions and Concern welcome

Xenon

at 330 on each stat, put the rest into whichever stat u have the most total.

Xenon Ranges

Xenon

i have a loT

What should i expect my range to be?

General

probably 70k range

What should i spent my Hot Summer Coins on?

General

coin purses

Kannas ribbon

General

[quote=xxdarkxxsinx]I may have one on my mule from a hot time event in the past. I guess account buddy my Shade (Neptunias), and I will let you know if I find it anytime when anvil's are back.[/quote

Hard magnus staying dead over 23 min

General

it's potentially caused by lag causing magnus to lose the aggro on the person. You are suppose to be aggroed all the time while in there, or else I think it triggers some anti hack system. All you hav

spending 800k on Nx for cubes

General

yes it used to be really easy to make money from bossing. currently? It's a lot harder.

Phantom or Xenon?

General

[quote=Axnslicer]Mecha Purge snipe is generally used for end game bosses. You sometimes switch to Beam Dance to handle mobs at Empress, if you don't feel like shifting modes, but there is no realist