BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Latest Posts

Does anyone else miss the social aspects of the game?

General

I dont play the game

Violet Cubes coming back!

General

@helpingly "never" is.misleading, they do tier up just not at a high rate. There's video proof of it when it was first released in gms.

Endgame wep help

General

Go use 15%s and pray

Star Enhancing to 15

General

@volpi waste of money, he might as well just blow up his weapon and re-enhance it, not to mention protection scrolls dont work on items enhanced to the 12th star

So now that you finally got your ign, tell us what you got.

General

Oracie, Jury , Rintaro, Feit and alooooooooooot of japanese names

Black cube sale

General

Not sure how many they were selling in the first place but i was so sad when i froze as i was trying to confirm the purchase for the last pack ;x

Hot days gift boxes

General

@themarch13 it's not because of the same ip, currently doing this with a ton of accounts.

IGNS 4 Paypal

Merch

no good.. run from ban hammer friend...

S> Boomerang Step 30 in WIndia

General

It's worthless

World Transfers

General

Staying cus i cant move all my links w/ me

s> dualblade/shad weapons in Broa/Khaini

General

@kuri dagger*

Can you use Nx credit for marvel

General

Pretty sure you can not.

Where/how do I get the Eastern Mystery hairstyle?

Fashion

http://bbb.hidden-street.net/cash-shop/beauty-parlor/henesys-hairstyles-royal Toggle through the options and see if its vip or not. ^ literally second option that popped up after googling

Attack speed +1

Dual Blade

No it does not since you have dsi

Name change question

General

I talked to one of the gm's on livechat and they said you would be able to change your name again with the purchasable coupon

Protection scroll not working

General

You can't use a protection scroll on an item that's maxed out in enhancements.

Names that you wanted but didn't get

General

I wanted the ign virus :(

LF> IGN's To Trade

General

@weredoggy sorry it's a bit odd to me D: @nhan1st I would love that ign Site *O*

General

LF>Virus

LF> IGN's To Trade

General

nhttp://imgur.com/a/OImHj (a few have i's as L's) Looking for anything thats to my liking really *O* Edit: Updated list

S>Primed Fafnir Claw In Grazed

General

http://imgur.com/PdtFOfz Hi I'm selling dat ^..

PC

I would love to join if it was on weekends x)

Post here if alive?

Fun

where am i

Give a like to one of the aboves characters

Fashion

+1 Spiroh :D

Describe the person above with 3 words

Fashion

Dangerous Flame Thug

Rate The Person's Look Above You!

Fun

eat me up rn... <3 7.5/10

Will you change your ign?

General

yes i wan a nice 1 word ign

PC

plat 3 lf>smurf acc

For Unfunded Thieves

Thief

@newgodiydit lmao you get pointed out for not readin sht n then u get mad n tell him to not play the game. ok. OT: Nightlords would have the easiest time lvling.

Dual Blade

~1.5 clean 1.65ish buffed hoping to be 2m-2m by the time the db changes come or next miracle time

General

I try to 5star em with ee's and sell em if they survive

Are the 50% 5-Star EEs that boom worth anything?

General

S>1 of those in grazed T n T

General

definitely a girl

Training Forget Everything in 3 years

Night Lord

[quote=xkillo32]they dont actually "do" them tho they just grind[/quote] Regardless whether they grind or complete the pq, people still party up to participate in them

Training Forget Everything in 3 years

Night Lord

[quote=thissnstupid]pqs these days no one wants to do ever anymore[/quote] Not true at all. Tons of people do Romeo & Juliet PQ as it is the go to training area from lvl 70-140 usually

Free Market hacker

General

why does it even matter o.o

What pink bean ign did you pick?

Fashion

iwanttitle

Rate The Person's Look Above You!

Fun

10/10 ily <3 <3

Describe the person above with 3 words

Fashion

yarr so cute

Fafnirs from Cra?

General

[quote=nekama]I think you need to deal damage to get drops.[/quote] It does not apply to queen/pierre

How do you guys make money in the game?

General

throwing my lunch money on the game... and boss drops.

Is it just me or you guys fail transposing an item 30 times?

General

It took me one try.. o-o..

Price check perf scrolled

General

[quote=looniemunki]I'm not sure about the price but to someone who does know I think you should clarify a little bit more. A) by perfect scroll do you mean you spell traced it with 15%? or did you pr

Best place to use 60 gachapon tickets at?

General

does not matter.

Whats the hold up Nexon?

General

its up i think.

all stat 6% / lukampdex 6% total 12%

Xenon

@kaisireno xenons benefit from str/dex/luk 6%allstat not only gives 6%dex/luk but also str (and int but thats useless to you)

all stat 6% / lukampdex 6% total 12%

Xenon

6%allstat p2s

General

randomly die as in you just get killed? or just dying out of nowhere. i just tried entering hmag and i could respawn fine o-o

what is your pinkbean level?

General

I havent logged on my pb since the 2nd day of release cause its so boring but its lvl 123 i think

Extended by 1 hr

General

exdee love maintenance <3 <3