AznSeal's Murphy's Laws of Competitive Pokemon
1. If you have a chance to win with Hydro Pump/Blizzard/Fire Blast/Thunder, the move will always miss
2. The above is also true for moves such as Draco Meteor/Overheat/Leaf Storm
3. Freaking Shandera
4. If the outcome of the game is decided on a speed tie, you'll always loose
5. Your moves will always do the lowest possible damage during crucial moments of the battle.
6. Waterfall/Rock Slide will always make you flinch when you have a chance to survive it and OHKO back.
7. Your opponent's protect will work 3 times in a row and force you to die to toxic/WoW damage when you have lethal next turn
8. 7. Freaking Shandera
9. Your WoW will always miss on the incoming Scizor you predicted. Always.
10. Your opponent will always score a critical on you to kill your +6'd CMed or BUed pokemon.
11. Your opponent will always wake up the turn after you use Spore/Sleep Powder and OHKO you when you think it's safe to set up.
12. Whenever you're testing out a weather team, your opponent will just happen to carry the weather poke that counters yours on his team.
13. Only when you're paralyzed, that 25% chance of not being able to move is raised to 100%.
14. Your opponent topdecks Day of Judgment followed by Gideon....nvm wrong game
15. FREAKING SHANDERA -______________________-