5 best 5th jobs
My friend and I were talking and she asked what I think the 5 best 5th jobs are. I think she means 5th job as a whole and what 5th job did for the class, rather than just the individual skills, so for me I'd say the best ones are probably:
1. Cannoneer - due to the huge damaging potential and ridiculous amount of lines.
2. Paladin - the hammers are really cool and works consistently, and I love how the first 5th job skill lets you give Sacrosanctity to party members. Also, as a warrior, you're greatly benefitted by Rope Lift.
3. Hero - The sword's great for DPS and Worldreaver gives you iframes while you use it, which can be a lifesaver at hmag and cvel and such. Also Weapon Aura helps with mobs when you have Enrage on. Also the same rope lift thing as Pallies.
4. Kanna - halving the mana cost plus giving you a powerful summon is really nice, and the cooldown's not too long either. Also since they don't use mp there's no penalty for the generic mage 5th job skill.
5. Hayato - admittedly I don't personally know much about the Hayato 5th job but I've heard it was really good. I kind of only had 4 things I had any personal experience with for this list but needed to come up with one more.
So yeah what do you guys think? What would you say the classes that benefit most from their 5th jobs are?