Got chickenpox at sixteen

Should I see a doctor?
The back of my head hurts and behind my ear...I got told it would just go down in a week.
So should i go see one?

October 1, 2012

4 Comments • Newest first


[quote=Phaus]@TurtleSlaves you should go see a doctor quickly, your life could be at risk .. not kidding. for kids its harmless but for adults its deadly.[/quote]

Oh dang, Okay I'll go see him, thanks guys c:

Reply October 1, 2012

No it's cause i've been told that after 4 or 5 days they just go down by themselves.

^Above, I dunno there's a blister there and I think it got damaged too much in my sleep, so now it hurts

Reply October 1, 2012 - edited

Judging from what you described, you don't have chickenpox.

Reply October 1, 2012 - edited

"should I go see a doctor"
I can't believe this is even a question

Reply October 1, 2012 - edited