MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 19 09
Zenith Demon Slayer 3
Gallopera
PLEASE GO OVER THE THE GUIDE POSTED IN THE GUIDE SECTION OF BASILMARKET. Sorry for all caps but please do this since it's more updated.

Link.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 134
Jul 19 09
Broa I/L Arch Mage
killcycle
Hey. Just a quick suggestion: When you become a Blaze Wizard I assume it resets your AP so you can pump the points into INT and etc.; For level 10, i would put the one point into fire sprite and then in the next few levels go after Max Mp Increase. Just my opinion; maxing Max MP Increase 1 point later will NOT change anything in the long run.
Jul 19 09
Zenith Demon Slayer 3
Gallopera
lunarturd: Hey. Just a quick suggestion: When you become a Blaze Wizard I assume it resets your AP so you can pump the points into INT and etc.; For level 10, i would put the one point into fire sprite and then in the next few levels go after Max Mp Increase. Just my opinion; maxing Max MP Increase 1 point later will NOT change anything in the long run.

You are right, but why Fire Sprite?
Jul 19 09
Broa I/L Arch Mage
killcycle
Because it is a 3 mob attacking skill that requires no MP and has no mastery to worry about, and with a 1xx second duration at level 1, it will train you faster than magic bolt ever could. (Not to mention it starts out with a higher magic attack then magic bolt)
Jul 19 09
Broa Aran 2
MakinUFreeze
lunarturd: Because it is a 3 mob attacking skill that requires no MP and has no mastery to worry about, and with a 1xx second duration at level 1, it will train you faster than magic bolt ever could. (Not to mention it starts out with a higher magic attack then magic bolt)

1) No Magic Bolt.
2) I agree with adding 1 sprite first. You're losing like 12mp?
Jul 19 09
Broa I/L Arch Mage
killcycle
cantuciwin:

1) No Magic Bolt.
2) I agree with adding 1 sprite first. You're losing like 12mp?

I Say better than magic bolt because normally in a magician you have to add 1 magic bolt before magic claw. Not sure if that still pertains to Cygnus Knights, but regardless, maxing magic bolt instead of magic claw is a fail move. Especially since the Blaze Wizard's magic claw is fire-based, which offers it the 50% elemental bonus to fire-weak monsters.
Jul 19 09
Zenith Demon Slayer 3
Gallopera
Ok, I changed it. Thanks you two.
Jul 19 09
Bera Sniper
Kimihan
lunarturd:

I Say better than magic bolt because normally in a magician you have to add 1 magic bolt before magic claw. Not sure if that still pertains to Cygnus Knights, but regardless, maxing magic bolt instead of magic claw is a fail move. Especially since the Blaze Wizard's magic claw is fire-based, which offers it the 50% elemental bonus to fire-weak monsters.

Which are stump and other stuff in perion. Good Point.
Jul 19 09
Broa I/L Arch Mage
killcycle
Kimihan:

Which are stump and other stuff in perion. Good Point.

Yeah lol i dont think a lot of people realize the Blaze Wizard's magic claw is fire-elemental
Jul 19 09
Broa Outlaw
BackFireShot
Don't you do the job advancement at level 20 not 10 .
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 134

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login