L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 19 09
Zenith Demon Slayer 3
Gallopera
PLEASE GO OVER THE THE GUIDE POSTED IN THE GUIDE SECTION OF BASILMARKET. Sorry for all caps but please do this since it's more updated.

Link.
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 137
Jul 19 09
Broa I/L Arch Mage
killcycle
Hey. Just a quick suggestion: When you become a Blaze Wizard I assume it resets your AP so you can pump the points into INT and etc.; For level 10, i would put the one point into fire sprite and then in the next few levels go after Max Mp Increase. Just my opinion; maxing Max MP Increase 1 point later will NOT change anything in the long run.
Jul 19 09
Zenith Demon Slayer 3
Gallopera
lunarturd: Hey. Just a quick suggestion: When you become a Blaze Wizard I assume it resets your AP so you can pump the points into INT and etc.; For level 10, i would put the one point into fire sprite and then in the next few levels go after Max Mp Increase. Just my opinion; maxing Max MP Increase 1 point later will NOT change anything in the long run.

You are right, but why Fire Sprite?
Jul 19 09
Broa I/L Arch Mage
killcycle
Because it is a 3 mob attacking skill that requires no MP and has no mastery to worry about, and with a 1xx second duration at level 1, it will train you faster than magic bolt ever could. (Not to mention it starts out with a higher magic attack then magic bolt)
Jul 19 09
Broa Aran 2
MakinUFreeze
lunarturd: Because it is a 3 mob attacking skill that requires no MP and has no mastery to worry about, and with a 1xx second duration at level 1, it will train you faster than magic bolt ever could. (Not to mention it starts out with a higher magic attack then magic bolt)

1) No Magic Bolt.
2) I agree with adding 1 sprite first. You're losing like 12mp?
Jul 19 09
Broa I/L Arch Mage
killcycle
cantuciwin:

1) No Magic Bolt.
2) I agree with adding 1 sprite first. You're losing like 12mp?

I Say better than magic bolt because normally in a magician you have to add 1 magic bolt before magic claw. Not sure if that still pertains to Cygnus Knights, but regardless, maxing magic bolt instead of magic claw is a fail move. Especially since the Blaze Wizard's magic claw is fire-based, which offers it the 50% elemental bonus to fire-weak monsters.
Jul 19 09
Zenith Demon Slayer 3
Gallopera
Ok, I changed it. Thanks you two.
Jul 19 09
Bera Sniper
Kimihan
lunarturd:

I Say better than magic bolt because normally in a magician you have to add 1 magic bolt before magic claw. Not sure if that still pertains to Cygnus Knights, but regardless, maxing magic bolt instead of magic claw is a fail move. Especially since the Blaze Wizard's magic claw is fire-based, which offers it the 50% elemental bonus to fire-weak monsters.

Which are stump and other stuff in perion. Good Point.
Jul 19 09
Broa I/L Arch Mage
killcycle
Kimihan:

Which are stump and other stuff in perion. Good Point.

Yeah lol i dont think a lot of people realize the Blaze Wizard's magic claw is fire-elemental
Jul 19 09
Broa Outlaw
BackFireShot
Don't you do the job advancement at level 20 not 10 .
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 137

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login