BasilMarket

Add a thread

Maplestory DC fix

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

All contents have been taken down
Reason: Too many trolls

Have fun dcing, yall deserved it!(well most of you)
Posted: August 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 35

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4
Tweak your C++ runtime libraries, or mess with the registry...I don't recommend doing it unless you absolutely know what you're doing.
Aug 29 2010
i still dc when i do this[/quote]
me too..
Aug 29 2010
DarthMason Level 153 Broa Paladin
Tweak your C++ runtime libraries, or mess with the registry...I don't recommend doing it unless you absolutely know what you're doing.[/quote]
And what would we have to change in the libraries o registry keys?
Aug 29 2010
New Screen: 106 Crusader range - 4239-6055
Cman Level 200 Windia Luminous 4
That's how I do it. Even have a shortcut on my desktop
Aug 29 2010
i always use gamelauncher and d/c when i cc.

./notfixed[/quote]

Did you start directly or go to website?
Aug 29 2010
Did you start directly or go to website?[/quote]

How could anyone be stupid enough to start through gamelauncher to do through site when the normal icon sends you straight to site. of course i start directly. this does not fix it at all. maybe for a few people but not the majority (or possibly anyone idk)

EDIT: @edit on OP's post... i am not a troll.. merely stating that many have said this to me and so its very likely that you are simply seeing what other people say and claiming it as your own
Aug 29 2010
How could anyone be stupid enough to start through gamelauncher to do through site when the normal icon sends you straight to site. of course i start directly. this does not fix it at all. maybe for a few people but not the majority (or possibly anyone idk)

EDIT: @edit on OP's post... i am not a troll.. merely stating that many have said this to me and so its very likely that you are simply seeing what other people say and claiming it as your own[/quote]

Thank you for reminding me why one should never try to help a online gaming community, god damned trolls!
Aug 29 2010
yet again... not a troll... as i have stated in my pm's responding to yours calling me a troll... i start via gamelauncher directly to the game. this does not fix it. try and test it a few times before you go off assuming that you solved a problem that is plaguing many maplers... lets try and be mature and get on with the fact that this doesnt work and stop calling me a troll for telling you.

./end
Aug 29 2010
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.