bzl.co

Add a thread

Level 120 KoC quest?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

I read a few days back that there will be some kind of lionheart quest that you get when you are a level 120 KoC. I think I read that after you finish the quest, you can make a new adventurer with new skills or something? Can anyone tell me what this quest is? I tried to search for it but failed...
Posted: September 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 12

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Tsunami95603 Level 67 Bera Demon Slayer 2
ultimate adventurer so it means that when you have a lvl 120 KoC,you have an option to make a adventurer with a cyg skill,BA;Mage,etc and etc
Sep 22 2010
New Screen: Cannon shooter
poopbomb1234 Level 206 Scania Bishop
can u use a skill from any class? and if u make a dawn warrior do u have 2 make a fighter or can i make like a NW then ultimate adventurer bowmaster with hurricane and sp?
Sep 22 2010
So should I make a CK now and try to get it to 120 or do i have to make a new one when the event start?
Sep 22 2010
justsofly Level 170 Scania Evan 10th Growth
So should I make a CK now and try to get it to 120 or do i have to make a new one when the event start?[/quote]

It's part of bigbang patch, so it's not really an event.
Sep 22 2010
GunChecker Level 145 Khaini Phantom 4
It doesn't matter which CK you have, you can make any UA. If you make a mage you get flame gear, thief - vampire, bowman - arrow piercing, pirate - shark wave, and warriors get that skill with the holy swords that come down on monsters.
Sep 22 2010
New Screen: Exploding arrows
well then, this leads to the same question as poopbomb1234 asked, I think that if you make a dawn warrior then the skill can only be used by warriors.
Sep 22 2010
Any warrior adventurer: Soul Driver
Any magician adventurer: Flame Gear
Any bowman adventurer: Wind Pierce
Any thief adventurer: Vampire
Any pirate adventurer: Shark(?) - The shark throwing skill

Those are the skills for the jobs. A Ultimate Adventurer Bowman comes with wind pierce, not shadow partner or vampire.
Sep 22 2010
aloley Level 130 Bera Buccaneer
Any warrior adventurer: Soul Driver
Any magician adventurer: Flame Gear
Any bowman adventurer: Wind Pierce
Any thief adventurer: Vampire
Any pirate adventurer: Shark(?) - The shark throwing skill

Those are the skills for the jobs. A Ultimate Adventurer Bowman comes with wind pierce, not shadow partner or vampire.[/quote]

Sharkwave.

@antisonic200: I'm not sure if I misunderstood your post, but you can do it either way. With a level 120 KoC (The easier way) or a level 70 adventurer (The harder and more tedious way)
Sep 22 2010
Thanks Mythic, So I guess you just make one 120 CK, do the quest and you unlock all the skills for the adventurer and anyone know what the quest is called? I want to look it up.
Sep 22 2010
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.