MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 22 10
Scania Brawler
LullTrance
I read a few days back that there will be some kind of lionheart quest that you get when you are a level 120 KoC. I think I read that after you finish the quest, you can make a new adventurer with new skills or something? Can anyone tell me what this quest is? I tried to search for it but failed...
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Sep 22 10
Mardia Dawn Warrior 3
GaiaHawk
ultimate adventurer so it means that when you have a lvl 120 KoC,you have an option to make a adventurer with a cyg skill,BA;Mage,etc and etc
MapleStory Screen: Cannon shooter
Sep 22 10
Scania Bishop
LastandLast
can u use a skill from any class? and if u make a dawn warrior do u have 2 make a fighter or can i make like a NW then ultimate adventurer bowmaster with hurricane and sp?
Sep 22 10
Scania Brawler
LullTrance
So should I make a CK now and try to get it to 120 or do i have to make a new one when the event start?
Sep 22 10
Scania Evan 10th Growth
NightFury360
Dexsious: So should I make a CK now and try to get it to 120 or do i have to make a new one when the event start?

It's part of bigbang patch, so it's not really an event.
Sep 22 10*
Khaini Phantom 4
GhostlySygil
It doesn't matter which CK you have, you can make any UA. If you make a mage you get flame gear, thief - vampire, bowman - arrow piercing, pirate - shark wave, and warriors get that skill with the holy swords that come down on monsters.
MapleStory Screen: Exploding arrows
Sep 22 10
Scania Brawler
LullTrance
well then, this leads to the same question as poopbomb1234 asked, I think that if you make a dawn warrior then the skill can only be used by warriors.
Sep 22 10
Windia Spearman
BreadBall
justsofly: It's part of bigbang patch, so it's not really an event.

It actually comes a while after big bang, har.
MapleStory Screen: Lion heart castle MapleStory Video: Encounters with the white lady (edit)
Sep 22 10
Khaini Aran 4
ArcticGlaive
Any warrior adventurer: Soul Driver
Any magician adventurer: Flame Gear
Any bowman adventurer: Wind Pierce
Any thief adventurer: Vampire
Any pirate adventurer: Shark(?) - The shark throwing skill

Those are the skills for the jobs. A Ultimate Adventurer Bowman comes with wind pierce, not shadow partner or vampire.
Sep 22 10
Bera Corsair
BlueTaffi
Mythicknight: Any warrior adventurer: Soul Driver
Any magician adventurer: Flame Gear
Any bowman adventurer: Wind Pierce
Any thief adventurer: Vampire
Any pirate adventurer: Shark(?) - The shark throwing skill

Those are the skills for the jobs. A Ultimate Adventurer Bowman comes with wind pierce, not shadow partner or vampire.

Sharkwave.

antisonic200: I'm not sure if I misunderstood your post, but you can do it either way. With a level 120 KoC (The easier way) or a level 70 adventurer (The harder and more tedious way)
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login