MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 04 10
Broa Buccaneer
RatedAfro
I'm just curious on the average stats for a King Cent and Timeless/Reverse Equinox as a final weapon for the game. (as in after being upgraded)
New thread Replies
Oct 04 10
Scania Buccaneer
Pinkko
After BB I have no idea.
But currently my weapon is a 108 att king cent. with 10 attack potential and 4% damage.
Oct 04 10
Broa Buccaneer
RatedAfro
How is it even possible to get the attack that high, and is that the average attack of what it should be after upgrades to be considered end-game?(currently)
Oct 04 10
Windia Buccaneer
Mandaragit
BlackMyusiQ: How is it even possible to get the attack that high, and is that the average attack of what it should be after upgrades to be considered end-game?(currently)

http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-item-Scroll-for-2H-Weapon-for-ATK-50--5199.html

Before these and potentials/enhancements came out, the end-game atk for knuckles was 100-110+. Nowadays you have to have 120+.
MapleStory Screen: Oh my... MapleStory Video: KMS Post-BB Lv. 163 Viper
Oct 04 10
Windia Bishop
LunaKid
lol mandaragit was right =P 120+ attk ftw atm . . . mine is only 107 but it's a lvl 87 so . . .oh well =P
MapleStory Screen: Omg why is lunakid still drawing?-bishop
Oct 06 10
Windia Buccaneer
Mandaragit
raptorzx: anyone know if a 81 atk 5 str clean white fang is a good end-game weapon? If so, how should i scroll (if i ever use it). I'm usually really poor, so yea...

Scroll it and if it meets the criteria mentioned above, then it can be an end-game knuckle.
Oct 07 10
Windia Buccaneer
Mandaragit
raptorzx: i was wondering what i shud scroll it with. 50% are really expensive, and i usually have only 20mill or less. I feel that it would be a waste to use 60% scrolls on a great item like this. Also, 30/10% just never work. so, what would you suggest using? thanks

If you can't use 50%'s, your best and pretty much only choice is to use 60%/30%'s. Try using at least one or two 30%'s, then finish it off with 60%'s.
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login