bzl.co

Add a thread

best place to get leather?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Which monster drops the most leather? Also where to hunt for that monster?
Posted: October 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 27

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
bubookitty Level 200 Khaini Buccaneer
Searching is your friend.

Pig, Ribbon Pig, Strange Pig, Wild Boar, Terrified Wild Boar, Fire Boar, Ratz, Jr. Cellion, Jr. Grupin, Jr. Lioner, Black Ratz, Lupin, Chipmunk, Jr. Cerebes, Moon Bunny, Faust, Hodori, Jr. Yeti, Hogul, Hector, Dark Jr. Yeti, Grizzly, Samiho, Reindeer, White Fang, Panda, Peach Monkey, Soul Teddy, Mr. Alli, Dyle, Jr. Yeti Transformed, Yeti, Sage Cat, Master Soul Teddy, Dark Jr. Yeti Transformed, Dark Yeti, Nine-Tailed Fox, Tae Roon, Werewolf, Yeti and Pepe, Eliza, Snowman

Decide from those where you want to hunt.
Oct 08 2010
Gee..Thanks you're a real help
(plz dont comment if u dont have an answer)
Oct 08 2010
virgindrinks Level 184 Windia Battle Mage 4
drop rate is almost virtually universal for etc items. pick whichever mob's spawn rate is the highest.
Oct 08 2010
bubookitty Level 200 Khaini Buccaneer
(plz dont comment if u dont have an answer)[/quote]

Youre the one who couldnt even search up what drops the item. I did help so dont say I didnt. Its not my fault if you dont even know anything about the game or where to hunt things. Maybe think about places with huge mobs of those monsters, or have you never trained and only PQ'd? If you trained at lower levels you would know where to hunt some of those monsters.
Oct 08 2010
i think i usually get alot from wild boars, but they also give u wild boar leathers
Oct 08 2010
pigs are the best leather droppers
Oct 08 2010
niksterg Level 91 Bera F/P Mage
Youre the one who couldnt even search up what drops the item. I did help so dont say I didnt. Its not my fault if you dont even know anything about the game or where to hunt things. Maybe think about places with huge mobs of those monsters, or have you never trained and only PQ'd? If you trained at lower levels you would know where to hunt some of those monsters.[/quote]

He is asking which of those monsters drop leather **the most**. While I understand how easy it is to post a list of monsters copied and pasted from basil, that's not quite what the TS was asking.

From my experience, Ratz (in Ludibrium) drop leather very often. Black Ratz of course also drop it fairly often, but not as much as regular Ratz.
Oct 08 2010
Mapledude22 Level 168 Broa Kaiser 4
(plz dont comment if u dont have an answer)[/quote]

dude your such a jerk, you don't deserve our help
Oct 08 2010
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.