L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 08 10
Bera Aran 3
HaruYosh1no
Is there any difference in price when you restore a durability item at different percentages? Does the price to repair jump up when the item hits zero? or does it just stay consistent throughout?
For example, if the explorer weapons costed 10 mesos to repair from 90%, would it cost 100 mesos to repair at 0%? or would it jump up significantly if the item hits zero?

Im asking this since i want to know the prices for repair rex's earrings and machlears
Replies
Oct 08 10
Scania Mechanic 4
MechGboy
I would like to know this also.
New MapleStory Screen: Scania all mechanic zrun New MapleStory Video: NEW Monster Park PQ
Oct 08 10
Broa Mercedes 4
Zealorix
The lower the percentage, the more it costs to repair. The cost to repair depends on the item. Not sure what the exact formula is
Oct 08 10
Broa Buccaneer
moarpowerpew
im gonna have to say bacon on this one

bacon fixes all
New MapleStory Screen: 200 Corsair range w/ apple - 200814-3089
Oct 15 10
Windia Blade Master
mercedeskw
u gotta go to orbis park which is near orbis and go to this glove maker scroll down and click repair item
Oct 15 10
Windia Aran 4
LunaMoonfire
jokston: im gonna have to say bacon on this one

bacon fixes all

Except with clogged arteries. Tends to do more harm that good at that point....
New MapleStory Screen: New nx look
Oct 15 10
Broa Shadower
OnStrings
I was once told that a machlear cost a few mil to fix. Then someone else told me like a few hundred k.
Still unsure on costs of repair, but the gist of it is, it costs more to fix something that's further gone.
New MapleStory Screen: Chair glitch 2.0
Oct 15 10
Nova Demon Slayer 4
Demalkren
kenny777777: u gotta go to orbis park which is near orbis and go to this glove maker scroll down and click repair item

you can also repair the item at vicious in henesys and i think the item maker guy in leafre as well.

the cost goes up gradually as the durability goes down i believe, but the price spiking at 0% i'm not sure.
New MapleStory Screen: Purple surfboard - ATK 97
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login