bzl.co

Add a thread

Durability item repair?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Is there any difference in price when you restore a durability item at different percentages? Does the price to repair jump up when the item hits zero? or does it just stay consistent throughout?
For example, if the explorer weapons costed 10 mesos to repair from 90%, would it cost 100 mesos to repair at 0%? or would it jump up significantly if the item hits zero?

Im asking this since i want to know the prices for repair rex's earrings and machlears
Posted: October 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 7

Replies

The lower the percentage, the more it costs to repair. The cost to repair depends on the item. Not sure what the exact formula is
Oct 08 2010
kenny777777 Level 208 Windia Blade Master
u gotta go to orbis park which is near orbis and go to this glove maker scroll down and click repair item
Oct 15 2010
sakurarose8955 Level 162 Windia Aran 4
im gonna have to say bacon on this one

bacon fixes all [/quote]

Except with clogged arteries. Tends to do more harm that good at that point....
Oct 15 2010
New Screen: New nx look
lilseventeen Level 165 Broa Shadower
I was once told that a machlear cost a few mil to fix. Then someone else told me like a few hundred k.
Still unsure on costs of repair, but the gist of it is, it costs more to fix something that's further gone.
Oct 15 2010
New Screen: Chair glitch 2.0
u gotta go to orbis park which is near orbis and go to this glove maker scroll down and click repair item[/quote]

you can also repair the item at vicious in henesys and i think the item maker guy in leafre as well.

the cost goes up gradually as the durability goes down i believe, but the price spiking at 0% i'm not sure.
Oct 15 2010
New Screen: Purple surfboard - ATK 97

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.