L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 11 10
Khaini Night Lord
UltimateDope
So I decided to use a controller for maplestory because it seemed fun but the default joypad settings in the game don't have enough buttons for my buffs and attacks and all.
So someone told me to use JoyToKey because you have more freedom. So i tried setting it up and realized that the joypad settings in maplestory would interfere with my JoyToKey settings wouldnt it?
And i'm still a little confused on how to assign which button to which but ideally i wanted the D-pad buttons to be buffs, the triangle, square and circle for attacks, x for jump and the triggers for other things (chair, mount, potions etc)
so if you use joytokey and know how to use it please help me out
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 11 10
Bera Blade Lord
theClassyKid
I don't know either.. I tried setting up a PS3 controller as well and couldn't figure it out.
New MapleStory Screen: Lady syl gets bombed
Oct 11 10
Windia Night Lord
HornyBeetle
Same, problem here. But I dont even know how to connect it O_o. Sticky and hoping for answers ! =D
New MapleStory Screen: Glitched winter king medal?!
Oct 11 10
Windia Aran 3
fundedmuchay
*revives thread*
Oct 11 10
Khaini Night Lord
UltimateDope
WouterVr: Same, problem here. But I dont even know how to connect it O_o. Sticky and hoping for answers ! =D

is it ps3 or xbox? and is it wireless? because if it's wireless you need to connect it through bluetooth or get a wireless adapter. because my controller is wired with usb so i can just plug it in and it receives it
Oct 11 10
Galicia Hero
MeStandAlone
i like to know this 2, well at least for my xbox 360 controller
Oct 11 10*
Bera Night Lord
Elite00

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1730169/1/How_to_get_your_PS3_Controller_working_on_Maple_Story.html#
My ps3 controller is working great.
I can grind for hours and hours because it feels better to use a controller.
Oct 11 10
Windia Night Lord
HornyBeetle
mrdopedude: is it ps3 or xbox? and is it wireless? because if it's wireless you need to connect it through bluetooth or get a wireless adapter. because my controller is wired with usb so i can just plug it in and it receives it

Tryed both. Could be my HP laptop freakin out... IDK for sure how to connect it eahter.
New MapleStory Screen: Glitched winter king medal?!
Oct 11 10
Bera Bow Master
aziangangst
11679_Sixaxis_PS3_Win32_Driver_For_PC is the name of the driver you need. Without you can't use your PS3 controller on your PC. You stick your PS3 controller and it doesn't work right? Well you need this driver. Google: Download. You can only use it on 32 bit systems. Download XPadder.

1 - Plug PS3 controller in with USB charger cable.
2 - 11679_Sixaxis_PS3_Win32_Driver_For_PC (folder name) click on ps3sixaxis_en (application)
3 - Click on XPadder application.
4 - Press PS button on PS3 controller.
5 - Look at the XPadder popup and it'll ask you to set up your controller.
6 - Done.
Oct 11 10
Bellocan Cannoneer 4
Chrogeun
i use xpadder sometimes its prolly the best gamepad i've used
New MapleStory Screen: Finishing it where it all started
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login