• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 19 10
KradiaEMS Aran 1
Europe
How do people get Pink Scrolls and Chaos Scrolls?
Why are they so cheap?
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Nov 19 10*
Galicia Aran 2
opoisgod
exploits is why.

chaos scroll: a long time ago there was an event called "perfect pitch" which i wont explain anything about other than the fact you could have gotten chaos scrolls out of it. hackers found a bug and duped the hell out of it.

pink scroll (AKA WP ATT for 2h weapon 50%): a not so long time ago there was a different event, which i think even until today im not allowed to say how people (not hackers, anyone, including me, i got 7) got the pink scrolls. people found an exploit, a glitch, and abused it.

without any exploits, chaos scrolls drop VERY RARELY from zombie mushrooms, drum bunnies, cold eyes and other monsters, and pink scrolls are impossible to get from anyone other than a player. no monster drops it.
New MapleStory Screen: I raised the roof too much New MapleStory Video: Mechanic Trailer With English Subtitles
Nov 19 10
Bera Blade Recruit
Sasba
Only way getting pink scrolls for now is buying from others. Chaos u get from many mobs and gatcha. Pink scrolls aint so cheap anymore. And chaos just keep dropping.
Nov 19 10
opoisgod: exploits is why.

Wrong. It was an event for the pink scrolls and chaos scroll just drop more because of the increased drop rate.
Nov 19 10
Galicia Aran 2
opoisgod
FalseThrow: Wrong. It was an event for the pink scrolls and chaos scroll just drop more because of the increased drop rate.

read the edit i added.
New MapleStory Screen: I raised the roof too much New MapleStory Video: Mechanic Trailer With English Subtitles
Nov 19 10
opoisgod: read the edit i added.

Ok some people say it was a exploit and some say it was a event. (pink scrolls)

The chaos thing was along time ago. I think he talking about why chaos is so cheap right now.

Increased drop rate is the answer.
Nov 19 10
KradiaEMS Aran 1
Europe
Wow I chose the wrong time to take a break.
Nov 19 10
Broa Paladin
MrEthical
FalseThrow: Wrong. It was an event for the pink scrolls and chaos scroll just drop more because of the increased drop rate.

The increased drop rate doesn't affect scrolls.
New MapleStory Screen: Eyes in the back of my head...
Nov 19 10
Scania Blade Recruit
Sasuke
chaos got cheaper because of the past halloween event and everyone was at sleepywood dungeon farming coins, which also led to more chaos into the market. i think chaos is going back up now tho
Nov 19 10
Khaini Bow Master
VoIibear
Chaos scroll dropped right when potential scrolls came out, it has nothing to do with halloween event... When potential scrolls came out chaos scrolls weren't as usefull, they were used to scroll PACs but now people want higher level capes for better potential stats, I THINK lol
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One