MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 09 10
Scania Cleric
krazykierik
ok so i just got back to all the big bang nonsense but were the heck is the entrence to vally of snowman.... its not were it used to be and afnosfoaf im very frustrated so if anyone knows could u let me no thanks
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 09 10
Galicia F/P Arch Mage
Content
Yeah its hard to find these things now... I dunno that but PM me please if you know: Post-BB, what map contains the door of dimension for theives 3rd job advancement?
MapleStory Screen: Luckiest day ever!
Dec 09 10
Scania Cleric
krazykierik
ye everything is freakin lost its driving me nuts but will do add shoottookill to buddy thats my main now
Dec 09 10
Bellocan Bishop
MelanieLynne
"afnosfoaf"
I read that I tried to comprehend what your were trying to spell.... Yeahh... I'm dumb. :I
Dec 09 10
Scania Cleric
krazykierik
lol sorry
Dec 11 10
Bellocan Bow Master
Lilebby
I'd like to know where snowman is too. I can't find it anywhere D:
Dec 21 10
Broa Night Lord
shadowki11er
Lol, just found it. Top left of sharp cliff 1. and it can also spawn in sharp cliff 3 or something
Dec 21 10
Zenith Marauder
Hauntinqs
Yeah, I was in zenith doing zak quests for the upcoming zak run when i saw Snowman in sharp cliff 2 or 3. He's like 12x?
MapleStory Screen: Set your goals high! MapleStory Video: Van Leon boss KMS
Dec 21 10
Scania Assassin
PRChina
What is so good about Snowman?
MapleStory Screen: Pq mania
Dec 27 10
Broa Night Lord
shadowki11er
I mean the old hidden street map is at the top left of sharp cliff 1. But it ALSO spawns in sharp cliff 3 or something NOT in a hidden street
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login