Add a thread

Level 140 Training Areas

Hero Forum Talk about Fighter, Crusader and Hero

Durrling Level 155 Windia Wild Hunter 4
The title says it all! I'm level 140 and looking for a decent training area since i'm quite confused now that big bang is out.
All suggestions are welcome and it'd be nice if you can include an approximate %/hr as well as your range and how many hits it takes to kill the monster, that'd be great. : ) sorry if there was already a thread made about this, i couldn't seem to find any.
Posted: December Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 4

Your pretty much screwed as in terms of quick leveling. From 140-166 you'll be crawling your levels unless you have incredibly high tolerance for grinding. Options are Skeles and ToT. Skeles should take you 2-3 hko's and usually get 5-10% per Half hour and for ToT it depends what map you are on just dont go on the map that has monsters higher than your level. And the EXP ratio is still the same. The best possible Exp leveling is go boss runs such as Zakum or Scar theyre quite easy to kill and they give ok exp espically for the short time you kill them.
Dec 18 2010
Go to memory lane 1 and stay there till lvl143+ when you can hit the memory lane 2 mobs 95% of the time and train there. You should get like 15%/hour if you can kill in 3hits
Dec 18 2010
Dark Cornians at Hidden Dragon Tomb II is a nice place. There's a nice spawn there with a nice map layout. Lv.141 with 3150 exp each. Don't remember the HP, sorry. Though, HP:EXP Ratio for all monsters are the same for most monsters.
Dec 18 2010
There's a post-BB training guide in the "Big Bang Forum". It's the green bar at the top of the Basil home page. Click it, and you should see some stickies for "Post Big Bang Training Guide".

Good luck! I've been training at Miner Zombies. Lol.
Dec 18 2010

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.