MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Why do asians eat chicken feet?

MapleStory Forums : Chat : Talk about topics not related to MS

Jan 03 11
Scania Battle Mage 2
syuuna
It's so nasty and wrinkly, eewww, how do you eat that stuff man.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Jan 03 11
Scania Evan 4th Growth
LysacekEvan
Gnawliryc: so? pigs love to roll around in their own filth mixed with mud. i dont see you saying you dont love bacon
unless you hate bacon. in that case i take this statment back

and what about hamburgers. that meat came from animals that were practically covered with their own filth. dont see you complaining

Bacon doesn't use skin that's why im not bothered by it. Again with the burgers. Chicken feet is mainly skin so it has contact with bacteria and such. That's why it bothers me.
MapleStory Screen: Another day at the farm
Jan 03 11
Bera I/L Mage
Riverro
Cultural relativism.
That's why.
Maple Story: I haven't really been active here and yet BasilMar...
Jan 03 11
Scania Marksman
Harini
I'm Asian and I don't eat it because it's nasty to me. :<
MapleStory Screen: Phantom loses it MapleStory Video: Groose's Theme Goes with Everything
Jan 03 11
Bera Blade Lord
xiMiKix3
Well....if you eat it the way we do, you might not think that way. It is just between different cultures, open up your mind.
Also chicken feet can go with soup...making it soft....So its not "crunchy nasty ewwie" like you say it is
Like i said it is different between poeple from different places and where they grew up. Ok?
Jan 03 11
Broa Outlaw
xXjohn101Xx
Horizon: So you've never had anything with skin? And it really matters after it's been wash, cleaned, and cooked? What a BS excuse.
Jan 03 11
Windia Blade Lord
GnawBIader
Horizon: Bacon doesn't use skin that's why im not bothered by it. Again with the burgers. Chicken feet is mainly skin so it has contact with bacteria and such. That's why it bothers me.

oh yeah, thats true. hmm.
it doesnt really matter too much though. ive been eating them since i was like 3 or 4 and i havent gotten sick from them once. i HAVE gotten sick from chicken wings, but im just assuming that was from restaurant hygeine issues.
MapleStory Screen: Level 100, got dual blade mask
Jan 03 11
Bellocan Dark Knight
siverlight5
OK, there are a multitude of reasons why we eat chicken feet
1)It tastes good
2)Its a delicacy
3)Its cheap
4)We don't like to waste stuff
Jeez, asking us this is like asking why Americans eat spam, but dumber.
Jan 03 11*
Scania Evan 4th Growth
LysacekEvan
RiceBreak: Horizon: So you've never had anything with skin? And it really matters after it's been wash, cleaned, and cooked? What a BS excuse.

Oh believe me I have. But not skin that's used to walk around especially in unsanitary confinements . Yes, pigs and other livestock may have had contact with feces with their skin, but since there so high in demand they tend to be cleaner. How often do you have pig's feet for dinner?

I've lived in the Philippines where I've eating grilled chicken intestine with soysauce, so dont you dare talk to me about what is BS and what isn't.
MapleStory Screen: Another day at the farm
Jan 03 11
Bellocan Aran 1
TooEvolved
ew chicken feet.
I like duck's tongue better
Jan 03 11
Eh, white people.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login