Please read here first regarding the site update.

Where to farm mesos.

General MapleStory General MS questions and answers

Hey guys, I am a lvl 142 Icelit mage, and I was wondering where to go for mesos, I do a little over avavage damage, and I do not care about exp, only meso, tho it must be hunting monsters, I cba merching to be honnest.
I've been searching for good mobs, and I was thinking gobys or squids for their cape/earring drop, but I really dont know where I should go for meso.

Posted: January

Page TopHome 1 2
Gobys and squids are a good place, like you said they drop earrings and capes which may turn out potentialed if you're lucky.
I'm not sure but I'd recommend wolf spiders?
They give you 1k meso for each kill and they drop ilbis and various crystal ore's.
Jan 04 2011
for lower levels like mine i used to go to leprechauns in nlc cuz for their level on 2x drop they drop about 1.5-2k or so for both bodies
but cuz you're a lvl 142 icelight i have no idea. . .
freedomleafLevel 172 Windia Luminous 4
Jan 04 2011
Bone fish, They Hidden potentialed Earrings or Cape and Sell them 5m ea on your shop.
Jan 04 2011
Thx for the input, i'll check the gone fish @ hidden then see which is best.
Jan 04 2011
leprechauns are inmune to ice
Jan 04 2011
Cwk Exchange.

Up to you
Jan 04 2011
nibelung, oh wait...
solo griffey for the mastery books if u dont already have ice demon. then kill the kents around while u wait.
RobCorsoLevel 125 Scania F/P Arch Mage
Jan 04 2011
leprechauns are inmune to ice[/quote]

Doesn't matter with Elemental Decrease activated.
Jan 04 2011
Cwk Exchange, what is that?
Jan 04 2011
Well, Captains drops chaos scrolls, earrings, and capes, and like level 90 weapons.
And they drop about 500-700 mesos, and you can hit all 3 platforms in the Captain Mini-Dungeon.
Jan 04 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.