MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

what kind of scrolls can you use on dragon equips?

MapleStory Forums : Evan : Talk about the Evan Mage class

Jan 10 11
Broa Evan 1st Growth
hwilllieh
i tried accesory int but it could not be used. but it has 3 upgrade slots.
anyone know what scrolls can be applied there?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 10 11
Windia Bow Master
Salmonboy99
I noticed those slots, and it's similar to mechanic equips, right?

I don't think normal scrolls can be used on them. Or any scrolls for that matter. I think Nexon put them there thinking "Hey, they should scroll these too!" but then realized people would QQ since it gives those classes an advantage.

If you're looking for scrolls to try, give chaos scrolls a shot. I'm pretty sure they can't be potentialed. But if chaos scrolls work, then maybe they can be EE scrolled too.
Jan 10 11
Broa Evan 10th Growth
ArcanaDX
You can use chaos scrolls on dragon equips. Seems like chaos scroll is the only choice, not sure about enhancement scroll though.
MapleStory Screen: The art of dark fog 2 MapleStory Video: lvl171 Evan-Oblivion 5
Jan 11 11
Broa Evan 1st Growth
hwilllieh
awwww. hope enhencement scroll would work
Jan 11 11
Scania Evan 10th Growth
NightFury360
Chaos scrolls only, they should make accessory scrolls enabled for the dragon equips too or whats the point of even having slots =/.
Jan 11 11
Broa I/L Arch Mage
AngelxHoly
justsofly: Chaos scrolls only, they should make accessory scrolls enabled for the dragon equips too or whats the point of even having slots =/.
No they shouldnt, that'd be unfair to everyone else.

Also, has anyone else here chaos'ed their D-equips? If you get lucky, you could get big stat bonuses (for int, luk, etc.), but then if you do them on reverse d-equips and get bad results, then you've wasted lots of time and money.
MapleStory Screen: And you're out! MapleStory Video: Level 155 Evan at Skelegons
Jan 11 11
Bellocan Hero
AdroxNight
AngelxHoly: No they shouldnt, that'd be unfair to everyone else..

Not really. It would only decrease the costs of scrolling a good set of dragon armor.
Jan 12 11
Broa I/L Arch Mage
AngelxHoly
AdroxNight: Well compared to other mages, maybe.

I mean, we get an easier time reaching a luk goal because of our set (if you make the whole reverse dragon set, you'll get it). Mages would be flaming us all day and night if we could scroll the gear properly.

On another note, I think we should be able to make the level 20, 50 and 80 dragon sets. It sucks that you have to hunt or gacha for them.
MapleStory Screen: And you're out! MapleStory Video: Level 155 Evan at Skelegons
Jan 12 11
Bellocan Hero
AdroxNight
I meant that the chaos scrolls and dragon armor together already give us an advantage. Having other scrolls work on them would only make it a little cheaper to scroll them.
Jan 12 11
Broa Evan 1st Growth
hwilllieh
but there's only 1 useful stat in each dragon equip lv 20/50/80. if you get good result form chaos scrolling....that's just 1 stat improving big deal. still dont see the point chaos scrolling them other than having too much time and money
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login