MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 22 11
On the Nexon website, it says
"If you are lucky, you may also win another great prize. Anyone of the following items could show up in your inventory just for logging in!"

Does that mean you don't have to be online at 2:00 PM 2:01 PM (Pacific) or 5:00 PM 5:01 PM (Eastern) ? All you need to do is just log on today?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jan 22 11
Bera Night Lord
Yukimurii
khannnnnn: Considering that it's in the middle of 2x exp, you'll have to leave your training map, and then rush back. Good luck getting your spot back.

Thats why having the Decent mystic door skill, is a hugr advantage.
That or a priest.
Jan 22 11
Scania Dawn Warrior 3
DefiniteX
Alchemy1234: thats insta-madness right there. especially for us Windians ;D
How about Scanians? We're like the Mexico(no racist) of maple.
Jan 22 11
Windia Dawn Warrior 3
CygnusVirtue
Why did they put the restriction:

- Be in the main map of a town
Jan 22 11
Windia Shadower
Subcontract
eggegge: These requirements obviously apply if you want to get the SP scroll, but what about the other prizes?

The line "If you are lucky, you may also win another great prize. Anyone of the following items could show up in your inventory just for logging in!" impiles that you get a prize just for logging in... so, does that mean I don't need to be online at 2:00 PM 2:01 PM (Pacific) or 5:00 PM 5:01 PM (Eastern) ? That was the question...

**In order to participate in Hot Time, you must: Refer to first post

So yes, you will get prizes "just for logging in", but you must be in the main part of a town to recieve them.
Jan 22 11
Scania Crusader
Oogendune
I think I'll play in Yellonde today lol
MapleStory Screen: Maple world remembered MapleStory Video: Big - a MMV of Maple from 5 years ago -
Jan 22 11
Broa Hermit
itastegirls
Hey 1 minute sounds suspicious and also being alive, their going to summon watch.
Jan 22 11
The main map of a town... is it like Hene, Orbis, Ludi or it can be maps like Herb Town?
Jan 22 11
Scania Shadower
Noobious
baribird: The main map of a town... is it like Hene, Orbis, Ludi or it can be maps like Herb Town?
I second this.
MapleStory Screen: Brb, finding us a channel. MapleStory Video: Best MMV on youtube. Evar. By omgpockii
Jan 22 11
Scania Night Lord
Assasin285
baribird: The main map of a town... is it like Hene, Orbis, Ludi or it can be maps like Herb Town?

I am also wondering this. Could it be herb town, aqua or mu lung? etc
MapleStory Screen: 21 atk musashi hat MapleStory Video: 192 NL Castellan Solo
Jan 22 11
Windia Shadower
Subcontract
It can be ANY town. Just use a "Return to Town" scroll and you'll be fine.

If you want to play it safe, just stick to towns with a Free Market.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login