MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Stonetooth Sword Useless

MapleStory Forums : Warrior : Warrior questions and answers

Feb 16 11
Zenith Warrior
GetSpearedOn
Is there any real reason to own a ST anymore? I mean theres a dex req. which NO warriors can meet without dex equips. So unless they take away the dex req isn't it useless?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6
Feb 17 11
Scania Mechanic 2
SmallMech
its att speed
Feb 17 11
Bera Beginner
Kikkomanns
Pretty easy to reach.
Get a 22 + all HTPT
Zak hat [Potential 3 % dex or + 4 dex or sumthing]
Dex earring [Potential + 10 dex, + 5 dex + 5 dex or something]
Belt/cape/shoe

So 120 is pretty easy to reach WITH potential.
MapleStory Screen: Cwkpq bonus
Feb 17 11
Well it's pretty good though
Feb 17 11
Bera Aran 4
Kyuron
i bought it for the looks...and the speed...and the looks.
MapleStory Screen: 157 Aran range - 19596-21773
Feb 17 11
Bellocan Paladin
Buubie
I don't think it looks cool at all.

1h/Attack Shield FTW
MapleStory Screen: 13 atk 1 slot gold aquila shield MapleStory Video: Bellocans Tenacity's Skype Call 1
Feb 17 11
ElNido Hero
HeroicWarden
It looks cool, plus u can get the 140 equips later anyways. B> ST in elnido
Feb 17 11
Scania Evan 10th Growth
NightFury360
If I remember correctly, STS is the 2nd fastest 2h? and being that it's a 2h sword with the speed parring up to a 1h with the exception of red katana which is just 1 speed faster, your dpm increases significantly.

So it's not useless, besides people can meet the dex requirement and still be dexless. If thieves can reach 150 dex at a base of 25 why can't warriors reach 120 with the base of 4?
Feb 17 11
Windia Mercedes 4
Extremeties
My hero with 4 base has none of my eqpts are really scrolled for dex, I use a HTP, and I use clean top and bottom (not counting pot)
8 dex on my 9% str cape though, and czak helm.
MapleStory Screen: Lampchops dead =)
Feb 17 11
Scania Dark Knight
BureibaX
justsofly: If I remember correctly, STS is the 2nd fastest 2h? and being that it's a 2h sword with the speed parring up to a 1h with the exception of red katana which is just 1 speed faster, your dpm increases significantly.

So it's not useless, besides people can meet the dex requirement and still be dexless. If thieves can reach 150 dex at a base of 25 why can't warriors reach 120 with the base of 4?

Not everyone can afford such equips to attain 116 of a SECONDARY stat.
Feb 17 11
Bellocan Paladin
BrutaIIus
If i had enough money and i didn't care about not having like 5k def, i'd use a ST just cause they look cool.
MapleStory Screen: 204 Paladin Damage Range - 561204 - 6166 Maple Story: S>64 m.atk 1 slot Lidium heart Bellocan
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login