BasilMarket

Add a thread

Stonetooth Sword Useless

Warrior Forum Talk about Warrior

trentea Level 110 Zenith Outlaw
Is there any real reason to own a ST anymore? I mean theres a dex req. which NO warriors can meet without dex equips. So unless they take away the dex req isn't it useless?
Posted: February 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 59

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pretty easy to reach.
Get a 22 + all HTPT
Zak hat [Potential 3 % dex or + 4 dex or sumthing]
Dex earring [Potential + 10 dex, + 5 dex + 5 dex or something]
Belt/cape/shoe

So 120 is pretty easy to reach WITH potential.
Feb 17 2011
New Screen: Cwkpq bonus
It looks cool, plus u can get the 140 equips later anyways. B> ST in elnido
Feb 17 2011
justsofly Level 210 Scania Evan 10th Growth
If I remember correctly, STS is the 2nd fastest 2h? and being that it's a 2h sword with the speed parring up to a 1h with the exception of red katana which is just 1 speed faster, your dpm increases significantly.

So it's not useless, besides people can meet the dex requirement and still be dexless. If thieves can reach 150 dex at a base of 25 why can't warriors reach 120 with the base of 4?
Feb 17 2011
TxTidus2xT Level 206 Windia Hero
My hero with 4 base has none of my eqpts are really scrolled for dex, I use a HTP, and I use clean top and bottom (not counting pot)
8 dex on my 9% str cape though, and czak helm.
Feb 17 2011
New Screen: Lampchops dead =)
If I remember correctly, STS is the 2nd fastest 2h? and being that it's a 2h sword with the speed parring up to a 1h with the exception of red katana which is just 1 speed faster, your dpm increases significantly.

So it's not useless, besides people can meet the dex requirement and still be dexless. If thieves can reach 150 dex at a base of 25 why can't warriors reach 120 with the base of 4?[/quote]

Not everyone can afford such equips to attain 116 of a SECONDARY stat.
Feb 17 2011
franchioni Level 200 Khaini Paladin
Don't forget it's 2h. So 10% more damage than 1h ones. Well anyways, with 50 base dex, you can easily equip night raven't wing, stonetooth, and you can aim for the 140 equips later. It's not like that 46 more str will make you godly or anything. That's like 6% str.[/quote]

same ATT 1h sword with a clean 9% str shield evens out the dpm with a same ATT 2h sword post bb.

Just my two cents XD

I used to have a NRW before BB, potential changed the game. for pallys it's a no brainer, but even heros should want to go 1h too for the extra ATT on a shield PLUS 3 more lines of %str.

Arc~
Feb 17 2011
New Screen: Over 1 million damage blast (gms)
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.