MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

How high do skills level up with timeless weapons?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Feb 27 11
Bera Hero
Lejfieg
basically im wondering if you have a skill maxed out and you level up a timeless, if you can exceed the mastery level cap.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 27 11
Broa Paladin
KiiroMio
all items that increase skills will never break mastery limit
you can only pass mastery limit with combat orders
Feb 27 11
Broa Paladin
Eloines
Agreed with the first poster. My reverse glove has 5 different skills, one that works for me, but it doesn't pass the level cap.
MapleStory Screen: Halloween snail!
Feb 27 11
Bera Hero
Lejfieg
do you have to be wearing the item for the mastery to stay at that level or does it permanently change it?
Feb 27 11
Broa Paladin
KiiroMio
you have to wear the item
if it did permanently change the skill then you could just reequip the item until you max a skill
Feb 27 11
Bera Hero
Lejfieg
i just talked to a guildie and he told me you just have to have ti at the time of level up.? he said its permanent.
Feb 27 11
Broa Paladin
KiiroMio
not quite following what you said but you need to equip the item for the skill boost
i have +1 blast from my sword
if i equip it i will gain +1 for blast
if i unequip it i will have whatever base blast i currently have
Feb 27 11
Bera Hero
Lejfieg
see i am being told that you just need to have the item equipped at the time it hits its max level. ONce that happens you have a 10% chance of getting the skill or not, and if you do get it, it stays no matter what you wear.
Feb 27 11
Khaini Hero
AnotherxHero
i dont think it exceeds it because I have level 30 Intrepid slash and on my Executioner i have +1 Intrepid slash. I see no difference whatsoever [also does not show +1 like it does for Combat order]
Feb 27 11
Bellocan Shadower
contrume
Supposilly its supposed to break the limit after chaos?
MapleStory Screen: Tinkerer's Black belt 21% luk
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login