MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 01 11
Bellocan Marksman
Meilimeion
(first off, the common thing to say is LHC (lion heart castle). However, considering Nexon America is calling it the Lion King's Castle or Van Leon expedition, I think the abbreviation LKC makes more sense...)

It's coming this month!

As a Marksman, I'm totally excited. How about you?

P.S. I know this is over the site a lot, but I don't much care about other classes or their opinions...
MapleStory Screen: Violin weapon pierce glitch MapleStory Video: CWKPQ Remix ("A Tribute to CWKPQ")
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Mar 01 11
Bera Shadower
KooIer
isn't the guys name lionheart? why would they call it lion king castle, so disney F3. i hope it somehow stays LHC. also it's not everyday you run into something with the same acronym as the large hadron collider >.>. and i WILL create some black holes there, with the super vacuum from pierce >:O
MapleStory Screen: Valefor glove with potential
Mar 01 11
Bellocan Marksman
iJaxoff
I'm excited for it, I'm hoping it'll be good enough to keep me busy for a while. 135 and not much do at the moment, when I'm on there's usually not many people to boss with. Actually, there's not many people at all.

The quiet life of an Australian marksman.
Mar 01 11*
Scania Mechanic 4
DuckGlove
Im pumped for the patch cuz i lvled my mechanic to 120 and ready for some single target mobs....cuz it sucks when you keep grinding at mobs and get dizzy seeing them but LHC OR LKC man! its gonna be fun without looking at lots of mobs when you can just kill one which carries exp from killing a thousand mobs

ONE question: are mechs at 120 get fast exp there or do i have to wait a little higher to train there (speaking about exp wise) cuz those monsters carry millions of hp and asking is it fast for 120s to train there?
Mar 01 11
Bera Shadower
KooIer
^ everyone hates mechs until LHC/LKC comes out. +50% party exp? yeah, let's party up robot dood! make it do the voice at the begining of party hard (A.WK)
MapleStory Screen: Valefor glove with potential
Mar 01 11
I need some more information about this LKC this. What kind of monsters will be there? Which levels will train there?
Mar 01 11
Windia Bandit
LiarChibi
if the entering system is anything like zak's, scania is gg.
other then that, probably will stop everyone from complaining how 130-140 is "ridiculously" hard.
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 140 marksman solo bigfoot
Mar 01 11
Bera Bishop
FFxLarsa
just wondering
what's the level range for training at LHC/LKC?
Mar 02 11
Bellocan Marksman
ExpertMM
I'm wondering if a Snipe build would be better than a Pierce build, seeing as how they're boss-tagged and our Snipe can do some major damage o-o.
Mar 02 11*
Bera Marksman
MineyHoee
DuckMint: Im pumped for the patch cuz i lvled my mechanic to 120 and ready for some single target mobs....cuz it sucks when you keep grinding at mobs and get dizzy seeing them but LHC OR LKC man! its gonna be fun without looking at lots of mobs when you can just kill one which carries exp from killing a thousand mobs

ONE question: are mechs at 120 get fast exp there or do i have to wait a little higher to train there (speaking about exp wise) cuz those monsters carry millions of hp and asking is it fast for 120s to train there?

Happy2Days: just wondering
what's the level range for training at LHC/LKC?

I remember reading Spadow's blog and he says that the monsters inside LHC are mostly around 130.

So basically everyone from 120 + are going to train there, especially the 140+.
Of course the exp is godly for the 120+ but then it's slower to train if your whole party consists of only 120+.
It's more efficient if you party with high levels people.

OT:

I'm sorta excited.
I want to level my MM to at least 130 before the patch comes out but then it's hard for me to do so :x
MapleStory Video: A Guild of Bera, Exthetique.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login