BasilMarket

Add a thread

My thoughts on best UA class combo

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

I feel that f/p would be good since flame gear +mist at lvl 70 would mean an even higher DoT
What do YOU think the best class combo would be?
Posted: March 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 13

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Fire + Poison DoT do not stack, sorry.
Mar 01 2011
aw i hoped that it could
Mar 01 2011
Honestly, I'm just going for a UA to have the attack buff. The moves are nice and all, but they aren't spectacular - unless you're making a Buccaneer. Shark Wave would help them out since they are lacking in the quick-ranged-skill department. I assume most others are going to be going for the exact same thing.

So IMO, it would really just be Buc+Shark Wave.
Mar 01 2011
BBD Level 122 Zenith Buccaneer
UA mages are not worth it.
I explained here why.
www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-Guide-Mage-Info-and-Equips-317.html#uaskill

UA I/L not worth it since you have the ability to freeze sure you think you can burn them but note your fighting fire monsters so the damage won't really matter since your freezing will kill them fast!

F/P won't work since it does not stack as 1st post said.

Cleric won't 100% work I explained in the guide.
Mar 01 2011
New Video: GMST Empress Tutorial Quests New Screen: Caught all 150 Pokemon on Googledex
Shouldn't bowmasters be good, they would be the only bowman to get a powerful 1v1 attack (hurricane/WAB) and a powerful mob skill
Mar 01 2011
BBD Level 122 Zenith Buccaneer
Does Soul Driver work with Elemental Charges? If so...damn.[/quote]

Soul Driver + Hero
Gets buffed with Advanced Combo by 200%.

Soul Driver + Paladin
Get buffed with Ice + Holy Charge by 149.5%, plus it freezes.

Soul Driver + Dark Knight
Gets buffed with Berserk by 160%. Ideal in combination with Dragon Roar.

Overpowered? Yes..

Source SP.net

Personally, I'm making a UA Sniper.[/quote]
I can't really saw anything here because the UA skill for archer family is still good for 4th job, you can KB bosses with it.
Mar 01 2011
ayushgarg Level 140 Bellocan Bishop
What about Bishops with Flame Gear? Flame Gear the whole map then either use Tele Mastery or Genesis
Mar 02 2011
To the troll that said UA thieves are totally useless.. Think of a Shadower with vampire? Vampire + Dark Sight = No HP Pots. No Hp Pots = Less money being used..
Mar 02 2011
To the troll that said UA thieves are totally useless.. Think of a Shadower with vampire? Vampire + Dark Sight = No HP Pots. No Hp Pots = Less money being used..[/quote]

Vampire disable dark sight, but I agree, UE** thieves are not useless. In fact, its my major contender against my idea of UE DrK
Mar 02 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.