bzl.co

Add a thread

At what level can classes solo Zakum?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

setget Level 134 Windia Evan 9th Growth
Don't say "oh if you cant solo him at 120 youre noobz!" Not every class can solo him at the same time.
Proof: I saw a dual blade solo zakum at level 115 but win the evans section a level 174 evan tried to solo, she won but it was hard!
So tell me what level can a class solo zakum?
Posted: March 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 22

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
Im sure it varies greatly depending on how funded and skilled you are as well as your class. Alot of people can probobly solo him now that his damage range is so much lower, but for the sake of time efficiency your probobly better off to level up quite a bit higher than where you can just solo him before taking it on.
Mar 15 2011
It really depends on funding. The new time limit makes it harder. But I soloed the other day in about 45min.
Mar 15 2011
It all depends on funding
Mar 15 2011
It really depends on funding. The new time limit makes it harder. But I soloed the other day in about 45min.[/quote]

she was very funded with ele wand and elemental robe
Mar 15 2011
SerenadeBass Level 200 Mardia Aran 4
Shouldnt attempt before main skills are maxed, so 150+ ish
Mar 15 2011
Shouldnt attempt before main skills are maxed, so 150+ ish[/quote]

if youre talking about evans, we max our main skills in the 140s, illusion, flame wheel and maple warrior
Mar 15 2011
You mean what range can I solo Zakum in...
Mar 15 2011
LordPsych Level 204 Bera Kaiser 4
Wait, if zakum is level 140, and level 121 would have the lowest hit rate possible, wouldn't level 121 theoretically be the lowest level to possibly kill zakum, or is there a different accuracy formula for bosses?
Mar 15 2011
You mean what range can I solo Zakum in...[/quote]

no, what level no matter funding its not like you can solo them at 120 but at level 130 you cant anymore

@LordPsych: I guess there is, someone told me pq bosses dont follo accracy rule
Mar 15 2011
lilseventeen Level 165 Broa Shadower
Wasn't zakum lv110?
Mar 15 2011
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.