• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 25 11
Zenith Wind Archer 3
RyuuNyuu
I know you need pet snack but where do you get it?
Replies
Mar 25 11
Bellocan Gunslinger
iliiiliiili
You have to go to the guy all the way to the left of the map inside the henesys pet walking road. Do a quest (get to the top of the map) , and then he'll ask you for the item in exchange for the skill. That was pre-bb anyways... Kinda gave up on ms after that. Don;t play much anymore.
New MapleStory Screen: A lost maple memory New MapleStory Video: Pre-BB Tribute
Mar 25 11
Windia Priest
SayPleases
Podolski: You have to go to the guy all the way to the left of the map inside the henesys pet walking road. Do a quest (get to the top of the map) , and then he'll ask you for the item in exchange for the skill. That was pre-bb anyways... Kinda gave up on ms after that. Don;t play much anymore.

Should be the same after BB, so this.
Mar 25 11
Khaini Zero Transcendent
AeriIate
Pet Snack can be obtained in a special shop that uses a different type of currencies than mesos. And the entrance to the shop is located on the bottom right of your screen. Then search through the pet categories and then go to Pet Use.
New MapleStory Screen: Black Slime Soul Shard
Mar 26 11
Zenith Wind Archer 3
RyuuNyuu
Thanks but i just found out UA dont share the CS storage with KoC so... im kinda screwed after I hit 120.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One