MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 19 11
Broa Mechanic 4
irobokiller
I need help Im level 134 so can i do the prequest or do i have to be level 140? and whats the name of the prequest?
New thread Replies
Apr 19 11
Windia Mechanic 4
EcstasySiege
it's not worth it...
Apr 19 11*
Bera Aran 4
MetalCoconut
Talk to that guy with the machine gun in the first map of Ulu City.
Finish all of the quests he gives you until you get the Mallet.
Get a Soul Latern from Captain Latanica (Basically if you haven't started the Captain Latanica questline in Singapore, you have to do that too before you fight Krexel).
With the Mallet and Soul Latern both in possession, you can enter the Krexel boss area.

But seriously, completing 12+ quests just to fight a boss with 500m HP that only gives ~4m exp isn't worth it. Bad drops too (except the occasional BS20).
MapleStory Screen: GM sent me to jail :(
Apr 19 11
Bera Evan 10th Growth
DragonEnthra
It's a waste of time.
MapleStory Screen: Chair floating!
Apr 19 11
Windia Hero
andyanythin
yea you do capt latanica quests then you can do krexel prequests
MapleStory Screen: Dw zak solo MapleStory Video: Hero Empress Instructors Solo
Apr 19 11
Scania Night Lord
SinL0rdz
All of the quest that lead you to Cap. Latanica, then Entering Ulu City from the same guy that gives you the quests for Cap. Latanica, then the guy he tells you to talk to.
But just saying this now, Krexel isn't worth it.
MapleStory Screen: Dojo solo
Apr 19 11
Bera Bow Master
NukeFuse
To start the quests.You gotta talk to the hobo looking guy(also in the basil banner up there nxt to search box) in boat quay town. Savior of Ulu city or something like that is the name. Ive done them all. Get a buddy to help.they are annoying collecting quests. Also like others have said. you gotta kill capt latanica for soul lantern. also a good source of exp for those lvl 95-105

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login