L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 28 11
Scania Aran 2
shakenbake
Before v97 was out my Maplestory was working fine. but a couple days before I made a new user on my computer and on the day v97 patch came out I tried patching before I left school. When I got back it was done so I clicked play... nothing happend so I tried the site and it said it isnt the correct version so Im like wtf o_O. I even tried unistalling pando media booster unistalling nexon unistalling maplestory and now Ive tried redownloading maplestory and it finishes and says "cannot load dll" this is really frustrating can someone help me? I really wanna play the event.
Replies
Apr 28 11
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FantomeFlame
Hard to tell for certain what the new user account has to do with the problem from your description... you can't RUN Maplestory under a User account, it has to have Administrator privileges. If you're trying to run it on the new user account, be sure to give it admin privileges, and then try it.

If you're trying to use it on an account that already has administrator privileges, then check out this Maple page for a possible solution: http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00AFA&pageIndex=3
Apr 28 11
Bellocan Dawn Warrior 2
Cygnus333
I got this once, you get this error after downloading, when you try to install? If so, that is what happened to me. I just kept trying, after about 3 hours and a ____load of downloading and deleting it, it finally worked ^_^
Apr 28 11
Renegades Jett 4
HoIons
i have the same problem atm and nothing is working >_<!
New MapleStory Screen: King of pirates <3
Apr 28 11
Scania Aran 2
shakenbake
BobR: Hard to tell for certain what the new user account has to do with the problem from your description... you can't RUN Maplestory under a User account, it has to have Administrator privileges. If you're trying to run it on the new user account, be sure to give it admin privileges, and then try it.

If you're trying to use it on an account that already has administrator privileges, then check out this Maple page for a possible solution: http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00AFA&pageIndex=3

my new user is a administrator

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login