MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

KMS Gold Stamps and Silver Stamps

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

May 05 11
Bellocan Jett 4
Vaultings
Well KMS took the same concept as Premium Miracle Cubes I guess... The Gold Stamps have a 80% Chance of adding an extra line and the Silver Stamps have a 50% chance of adding a line. Im not 100% sure but my cousin (who can read korean) told me that if you want to buy it, you need to buy it with a pet. He told me that the package is about 20$(?).

Source:http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2316&l=353
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
May 05 11
Broa Night Lord
TehMattMatt
Go read Spadow's blog. Thats KMS, GMS has already implemented Premium Cubes at a cheaper price.
May 05 11
Mardia Hermit
FailPuppy
Thats an awful strange link you have thar
May 05 11
DemethosGMS Bow Master
Shawier
Uhm, i don't think you have to buy them with a pet. I'm pretty sure they were just a bonus to that pet package.
May 05 11
Zenith Dragon Knight
Kingzeh
Strange? That's a popular kms forum lol.
May 05 11
Bera Blade Master
xShinobukai
iAmNerdy: Strange? That's a popular kms forum lol.

Umm.. We do not play KMS so we arent familiar with that website/forum hence making it strange?

-1 common sense
May 05 11
Windia Bow Master
Neokins
I actually prefer stamps over premium cubes:

Stamps: It does not reset all potential lines. It simply adds a third line.

Premium Cubes: resets all potential lines with a chance to add third line.
MapleStory Screen: Strong machine gloves - ATK 21, DEX 18% MapleStory Video: Chaos Zakum Speed Run (3 min 6 sec)
May 05 11
Bera Luminous 4
SillyHer
is it just me or do the broken glasses have 4 lines?
MapleStory Screen: Snail club 8)
May 05 11
Windia Hero
SodaPopXL
timmyla90: Umm.. We do not play KMS so we arent familiar with that website/forum hence making it strange?

-1 common sense

It's popular enough so that any customer of Nexon Games with ANY knowledge at all about Korean versions will recognize the site.

It's like the Basilmarket/sleepywood/hidden-street of GMS.
MapleStory Screen: Classic Noob
May 05 11
Scania Hero
KnightBIad3
Stamped the seal of the current in-game items you get the general contents include not only the cache at all shops in the limited package, "stamped the seal of vouchers" are selling the fit. "Hallmark of the tensile coupons" This is a bonus, but in fact is not true. The price of an existing multi-pet 9900 was won, 14,900 won, the existing multi-pet package came today, but 14,800 is the price of Unicorn Multi-Pet, the price of this package is $ 19,800. More acts are more expensive multi-pet that is not even a circle 4900 that by inserting a unicorn meoltipet package is priced to sell imprint of the imprinting will look at that.

Translated from the bottom of the images on the site
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login