MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Cygnus Stronghold, 160+, 50% Party Bonus

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jun 24 11
Bera Evan 10th Growth
DragonEnthra
So, Tespia people, what is the spawn like there? I already saw one video and it looked like the spawn was double that of LHC (on one of the earlier maps).
If you have any videos or links to show me more, please do. (Why this is in general, not Tespia).
I want to see how much more amazing the exp will be than LHC.

Notes:
The mobs there have better exp, and on some maps, better spawn.
They hit hard and fast.
There is a prequest started through Chief Alex (Chief Stan's son!) to do before you can enter.
MapleStory Screen: Chair floating! Maple Story: Assfro is the new word of the day. Thanks, random ...
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Jun 24 11
Yellonde Mercedes 4
bobo4432
spawn is decent but the exp is pretty bad imo its like 5k a kill
Jun 24 11
Bera Evan 10th Growth
DragonEnthra
vespertilian: spawn is decent but the exp is pretty bad imo its like 5k a kill

I'm talking about the Stronghold with a full party of 6, not the mutant monsters. Those ones are terrible exp from what I've seen.
Crockies give like 40k with 1 person, and these Cygnus mobs give like 60-70k I think. x50% from 5 other people= supposedly amazing exp.
But apparently they hit really hard.
MapleStory Screen: Chair floating!
Jun 24 11*
Scania Assassin
WhiteBurden
Yea I know the map you are talking about, more spawn, small map, no afk spot. The quest is really easy if you only want to go into the stronghold. You get the quest from Chief Alex asking you to check out the stronghold, and the next quest makes you kill a low hp nightwalkers for an emblem. You need to have the emblem to enter the stronghold.

I think most people will train at official knights maps. The advance knights are just too pot burn. The advance knight dawn warrior did 7.9k with soul blade on my hero.
Jun 24 11
Windia Bow Master
Akusaria
luckyraver99: Yeah, I forgot to mention the difficulty of finding someone in Tespia that would even bother spending the time training at the stronghold alongside you, when there's still PvP and the profession system to test. It's a miracle to find 6 Tespians that are willing to do that, even moreso if one of them is a Bishop. Not even mentioning the fact that like 90% of the test server immediately gunned for Level 200, so most people wouldn't take any measurements at all.
MapleStory Screen: This is what alchemy can do.
Jun 24 11*
Bera Bishop
HuyHoly
Spawn is extremely high gaz, those monster also hit freakishly high as well, I was hit by 8k damage from the stronger on inside
As someone posted, they move freakishly fast and have fast long range attacks

The exp is great if there were anyone to party with in tespia

U also need to do 3 quests before u can enter the stronghold

the mage cygnus knight farther in also casts slow on u

The monsters also sometimes multi hit

(example, the nw cygnus that uses vampire hits like 5 or 6 times cept it was about 800 damage each)
MapleStory Video: Level 107 evan training in leafre
Jun 24 11
Bellocan Battle Mage 4
AndyBeoulve
Torq: I will belive it when i see it, lol.
Jun 24 11
Bera Evan 10th Growth
DragonEnthra
RubberDonkey: Yea I know the map you are talking about, more spawn, small map, no afk spot. The quest is really easy if you only want to go into the stronghold. You get the quest from Chief Alex asking you to check out the stronghold, and the next quest makes you kill a low hp nightwalkers for an emblem. You need to have the emblem to enter the stronghold.

Yess! So I wasn't dreaming after all!
And now I know which quest to do too...bwhaha.
Jun 24 11
Scania Hero
HeroPops
amyklp: I'm staying in LHC then, conserve my potions.

Naw, the bishop would have to heal because theres no afk spots. So its all good in the hood ;D
Jun 24 11
Bera Evan 10th Growth
DragonEnthra
huyshooter: Spawn is extremely high gaz, those monster also hit freakishly high as well, I was hit by 8k damage from the stronger on inside
As someone posted, they move freakishly fast and have fast long range attacks

The exp is great if there were anyone to party with in tespia

U also need to do 3 quests before u can enter the stronghold

the mage cygnus knight farther in also casts slow on u

The monsters also sometimes multi hit

(example, the nw cygnus that uses vampire hits like 5 or 6 times cept it was about 800 damage each)

Thank you Huy!
Jun 24 11*
Windia Priest
Chemaxp
Don't fret it
50% Party Bonus is going bye bye on jump
since the old experience-distribution formula will kick in
Naturally they will lower the insane HP and EXP said monsters yield
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login