MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 24 11
Khaini Ranger
SweeVeed
I know that sounds nooby but i haven't been there since pre big bang so i forgot.

Oh and without going down the whole tower.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 24 11
Windia Evan 9th Growth
WisherDreame
the tower is now the only way, even if you have to go through aquadium you have to pass the tower
Jul 24 11
Broa Aran 3
PoledAran
It's not really that bad going down the tower. With down jump, it takes like 3 minutes.
Jul 24 11
Mardia Hermit
FinalNinjaX
If you're in Orbis, then use a rock scroll if you don't want to travel by foot.
MapleStory Screen: When maplestory was about fun Maple Story: That Legend of Korra finale...so much feels cause ...
Jul 24 11
Scania Battle Mage 4
sowhatmen
U can use orbis rock scrolls too it literally takes a few seconds
MapleStory Screen: Finally 120 after yrs
Jul 24 11
Windia Buccaneer
iSkitleOnYou
without going down tower? you go through Aqua Road take all the maps going left, you will hit the bottom of the tower. You can get to aqua from ludi elevator that leads to korean town then down the Well or from dolphin in Herb Town
MapleStory Screen: Basically how i play maplestory now days MapleStory Video: Pirate Revamp PSA
Jul 24 11
Windia Blade Recruit
DjangoSeno
Go to orbis. Then head to the tower and go down. Or. Go to orbis, head to mu lung and go to herb town. Then go to aqua then head to the tower. It's much faster takes a lot more money.
Jul 24 11
Scania Shadower
Pur3Shadowss
Go to Orbis, enter Orbis tower. Keep on down jumping until the Orbis Wing Symbol on the top left corner is replaced by a Snowflake. Then use a return scroll and you should be in El Nath. Your minimap must be in the largest form for you to do this.
Jul 24 11
Khaini Ranger
SweeVeed
I was wondering how i could get the rock scrolls?
Jul 24 11
Scania Hero
Aerovision
Just down jump to like the 8th floor (or whatever floor you start to see ice everywhere) and use a town scroll. Long time ago you couldn't even use a town scroll while in the tower so you're lucky now.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login