MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 01 11
Scania Night Lord
nietsrevIiS
ive been sitting in a channel for nearly 10 hours and i havent spotted one
[i just need to kill him for the certificate]

does anyone know how long it takes for him to spawn ?

and also if anyone in scania who frequently kills pianus [ knowing spawn ] wanna whisper me and let me loot a certificate ?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Aug 01 11
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis
every time a hot lady passes
OOOH YEEEAAAAAAH

was worth it, OT: i think it was 8 hours for left one, and 12 for the right one, not truly sure though
MapleStory Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans MapleStory Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills]
Aug 01 11
Windia Hero
FactorNano
Thought it was 3 hours not 12. Been hunting Pianus like every day. Ive seen so many now that I can't believe the 12 hour one. Maybe pre bb yes but now I don't think so.
Aug 01 11
Scania Hero
P0W3RR4G3
HAHAHAHAHA Pianus...good joke...EVERYONE kills it it's insane, Pianus is honestly never there, I've surfed all channels on multiple occasions within the period of a few days, and found none. Everyone kills him. I need the cerficiate and Pianus's scream as well...I just gave up.

For spawn time, Right Pianus 24hrs, Left Pianus 36hrs I believe.
Aug 01 11
Windia Jett 1
Corsairlovez
WOW I never seen pianist now after bb lol I see it loke95% probe
Aug 01 11
Scania Night Lord
nietsrevIiS
Jinghang: HAHAHAHAHA Pianus...good joke...EVERYONE kills it it's insane, Pianus is honestly never there, I've surfed all channels on multiple occasions within the period of a few days, and found none. Everyone kills him. I need the cerficiate and Pianus's scream as well...I just gave up.

For spawn time, Right Pianus 24hrs, Left Pianus 36hrs I believe.

son of a
i need the certificate for HT
and i need the mini pianus for heros will
-_-
Aug 01 11
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis
nietsrevliS: son of a
i need the certificate for HT
and i need the mini pianus for heros will
-_-

you don't need the certificate, but i gotta agree, it's much more useful. and i still have one of those pianus dolls back from when i was doing the quest.
MapleStory Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans MapleStory Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills]
Aug 01 11
Bera Aran 4
MetalCoconut
36hrs. I remember doing that quest.
Good luck.
MapleStory Screen: Ryude's Sword
Aug 01 11
Scania Night Lord
nietsrevIiS
darkspawn980: well i dont technically need it [but i have never done the horntail party whatever quest and i heard this was an easier option]
but i do need the mini version for the heros wil quest
ive owled a few times and 0 were for sale
Aug 01 11
Scania Hero
StayUnfked
My pianus spawn every time i wake up in the morning..
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login