General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

FortMinor Level 213 Khaini Bishop
How do I do it, where do I go to?
Posted: September 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 12

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
gospel95 Level 141 Broa Shadower
you log in the website, go to the INFO button, then theres a button on the left, it says nsdjkasbndgjkas your acc then you press YES and boom, your acc is gone
Sep 02 2011
Edatron Level 220 Kradia Kaiser 4
I wonder why he wants to know.
Sep 02 2011
Why not just give it to someone [/quote]

This account was never used theirs no character on it, I never logged onto it. HOWEVER it s on my main email address so I just want to get rid of it. And yes I mean my DB and my Shad are on different accounts.
Sep 02 2011
Oah WTF lol Make a new email and like replace the current email with the new email you madr
Sep 02 2011
gospel95 Level 141 Broa Shadower
This account was never used theirs no character on it, I never logged onto it. HOWEVER it s on my main email address so I just want to get rid of it. And yes I mean my DB and my Shad are on different accounts.[/quote]

deleting that account won't make you main email acc able to be used to make another acc. in fact, i would say its better not to have your maple acc linkeds to your main email acc, cuz if u get hacked you will lose probably more than just your maple acc.
Sep 02 2011
You see I'm 16, and I'm starting to get a job so as I said before this is my main email I'll be using non job apps etc, so I'd really perfer not to make a new email.
Sep 02 2011
Simplest way, write a ticket to nexon threatening to commit suicide due to nexon's games and they will revoke your account because you are no longer in a healthy relationship with them.

EDIT: Won't save email, but account will be gone.[/quote]
How do you know they will do that ? Experience ?lol
Sep 02 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.