MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

How do you delete a Maplestory account GMS

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Sep 02 11
Khaini Bishop
Devonology
How do I do it, where do I go to?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Sep 02 11
Broa Aran 4
AranWords
you log in the website, go to the INFO button, then theres a button on the left, it says nsdjkasbndgjkas your acc then you press YES and boom, your acc is gone
Sep 02 11
Windia Dark Knight
Fowski
May I ask you why?
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 188 drk horntail solo MapleStory Video: [GMS Windia] 8th Anniversary GM Event
Sep 02 11
KradiaGMS Demon Slayer 4
HiIights
Why not just give it to someone
MapleStory Screen: Shadower
Sep 02 11
KradiaGMS Dawn Warrior 4
Nizuma
I wonder why he wants to know.
Sep 02 11
Khaini Bishop
Devonology
Limitbreaker: Why not just give it to someone

This account was never used theirs no character on it, I never logged onto it. HOWEVER it s on my main email address so I just want to get rid of it. And yes I mean my DB and my Shad are on different accounts.
Sep 02 11
KradiaGMS Demon Slayer 4
HiIights
Oah WTF lol Make a new email and like replace the current email with the new email you madr
MapleStory Screen: Shadower
Sep 02 11*
Scania Dragon Knight
PolloKhan
Two above. ^
Sep 02 11
Broa Aran 4
AranWords
FortMinor: This account was never used theirs no character on it, I never logged onto it. HOWEVER it s on my main email address so I just want to get rid of it. And yes I mean my DB and my Shad are on different accounts.

deleting that account won't make you main email acc able to be used to make another acc. in fact, i would say its better not to have your maple acc linkeds to your main email acc, cuz if u get hacked you will lose probably more than just your maple acc.
Sep 02 11
Khaini Bishop
Devonology
You see I'm 16, and I'm starting to get a job so as I said before this is my main email I'll be using non job apps etc, so I'd really perfer not to make a new email.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login