MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Can you trade a Zakum helmet with yourself using SoK

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Sep 23 11
Hi guys

I created a new character and I need to buy a Zakum or Targa. I have a Zakum in 2 of my other characters (same world). I was wondering if you can use the Scissor of Karma and put the Zakum helmet in storage, and then get it with one of your other characters, is that possible (I hope you get want I mean)

Thanks in advance
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Sep 23 11
Scania Demon Slayer 4
itZzDemon
Yes you can do that.
Sep 23 11
Scania Thunder Breaker 2
PeroIsDaTB
omsy828: Yes you can do that.

Will it be tradable after storage transaction?
Sep 23 11*
Thank you so much

Another question guys how can I create my avatar (so you can see how my character looks like when I post)
Sep 23 11*
KradiaEMS Blade Recruit
iTzFriday
Pero291: Will it be tradable after storage transaction?

No it will not

Blackbeard86
to fix ure avatar click: BasilID -> Players -> '+Player' button
MapleStory Screen: Hello basilmarket from europe MapleStory Video: Ems first try on CHT
Sep 23 11
Scania Evan 10th Growth
ibn211
Blackbeard86: Thank you so much

Another question guys how can I create my avatar (so you can see how my character looks like when I post)

run your mouse over "BasilID" and click on players
MapleStory Screen: Chubs and A1
Sep 23 11
Bera Demon Slayer 1
Vend
Before you go and do this, are you doing it to sell them, or to use them on another character?

If you're trying to sell, just keep them on the other character and use an SOK and try to sell it in a shop on that character. If you use one SOK to transfer it through storage, you need to use another SOK to make it tradeable for a sell.
Sep 23 11
Bera Hero
Retronight
Pero291: Will it be tradable after storage transaction?

Negatory. You will need a 2nd SoK or PSoK after retrieving the item from storage.
Sep 23 11
Management: Before you go and do this, are you doing it to sell them, or to use them on another character?

If you're trying to sell, just keep them on the other character and use an SOK and try to sell it in a shop on that character. If you use one SOK to transfer it through storage, you need to use another SOK to make it tradeable for a sell.

I'm confused now. So I need 2 SoK? I'm not trying to sell, I just want my other character to use it
Sep 23 11
Bera Aran 3
MySpearsHurt
basically a taking it out of the storage counts as a trade., so you could kinda think about it like your character selling your character a zhelm
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login