MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Crossbowman Skill Build

MapleStory Forums : Bowman : Bowman questions and answers

Oct 05 11
Windia Bow Master
iCanHasBow
Does anyone have a newly updated crossbowman skill build guide?
MapleStory Screen: 137 bowmaster range - 11165-13135
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Oct 05 11
Arcania Dark Knight
MacD88
As a bowman, just max everything except double shot or arrow blow, which you'll keep at 11.

As a crossbowman, max everything except Golden Eagle or Iron Arrow. It's your choice. Personally, I think Golden Eagle gets in the way.
Oct 05 11
Galicia Sniper
BoredArnold
Like MacD said, max everything in first job except DS/AB, which you keep at 11.

I would personally max iron arrow has it has slightly more utility than golden eagle. eagle gets IMMEDIATELY replaced by frostprey (even at lvl 1) in terms of dmg, not to include the freeze effect+hitting 4(instead of 1).

Iron arrow gets replaced by Pierce, but that's two jobs away. they both get eventually replaced, so it honestly doesn't matter where you put them.

as for 3rd job, my current plan is to max everything except dragon pulse, which i'm leaving at 11. I can't find any skill charts to see if lvl 11 dp will hit 6; if it doesn't then I would take out points from puppet.
Oct 05 11*
Bera Marksman
TastyMSG
BoredArnold: No no no no! DB hits 6 monsters at level 16. You should still max puppet, and take 5 points instead out of Blizz as at level 15, Blizz gets 3 second freeze and the other 5 points are just for damage, which you won't need. You need level 15 Puppet to get E. Puppet anyway (when you get it eventually).
MapleStory Screen: Remember this?
Oct 05 11
Scania Marksman
Harini
http://blazingrunaway.wordpress.com/2011/09/29/marksman-ascensionjump-skill-build/

Not exactly a skill build of what to max out first and last but yeah.
MapleStory Screen: Phantom loses it MapleStory Video: Groose's Theme Goes with Everything
Oct 05 11
ElNido Outlaw
onezerofour
Oct 05 11
Windia Bow Master
iCanHasBow
Thanks guys. There isn't an order of what to max first? I know obviously to max mastery first, but after that I'm confuzzled.
MapleStory Screen: 137 bowmaster range - 11165-13135

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login