MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Highest DPM Post Ascension

MapleStory Forums : Warrior : Warrior questions and answers

Oct 20 11
Chaos Warrior
Butterbeers
which class does the most dpm to mobs(training) and single targets(boss)?

also if you can tell provide me with some evidence/calculation it would be great.
and anyone know the list of class w/ highest dps to lowest dps?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Oct 20 11
Scania Blade Recruit
KieuNgao
me me me me
Oct 20 11
Mardia Aran 4
Iswingpizza
Well I know my 152 Hero doesn't have very good damage, but I have low funding.
MapleStory Screen: Weird carnival pq game
Oct 20 11*
Zenith Bow Master
Kaunex
I think Bowmasters. I mean BowExpert + SharpEyes + Spirit Link + Advanced FA + Marksmanship + Hurricane + Illusion Step = Ouch
That is for 1vs1.

Mobbing, I don't know.
Oct 20 11
Bellocan Hero
AdroxNight
Since this is a warrior topic...

Heroes are the best in 1v1 situations, unless the boss gets too happy with dispelling.
Dark Knights are the best with Mobbing neutral and mixed mobs (best range and neutral damage).
Paladins, just barely match Heroes on a Holy/Lightning weak boss (meaning they are no longer superior in 1v1 situations with bosses). For mobbing the results are mixed. On mixed mobs, they usually are inferior. For neutral mobs, superior to the Hero, but inferior to Dark Knights. Then finally, they are superior to both (not counting monster magnet) on elementally weak monsters.
Oct 20 11
Scania Phantom 4
JacobSCA
If your considering a typical DPM test on an infinite hp mob that cannot attack or move Dark knight has the highest DPM
MapleStory Screen: Scania jump quest event- 5th place MapleStory Video: My first maple animation Maple Story: B>SW claw, Scania~
Oct 20 11
Windia Hero
andyanythin
zeck96: mob as in 6monsters or 1monster?

hero is best in 1v1. IS+ACA+enrage+AFA+darkness half the time is 825(with afa)%*200%*160%*112.5%/0.69*0.85(IS speed and mastery)=3658%/s. maybe like 3700% with crit

i'm not so sure about drk and pally but it's something like
sac+beserk+FA+crit+beholder=750%(with fa)*1.6*115%/0.66*0.85+100%=1880%
blast+fa+crit+charges(not sure about this, lets say 169% on neutral)=(870%*119.25%+61%)*169%/0.69*0.95=2555%.

so bossing is hero>pally>drk

as for mobbing, DI hits 5%less than sac so i won't bother with calculating and say 1860% on 6 for drk
hero is IS+afa+aca+darkness 1/3 the time=2195% on 4(not adding crit because it's like only +1%dmg). coma would be 2048% but since afa doesn't recharge orbs it's more like 1500% on 6
acb+fA+charges=1768% on 7

whoever is better at mobbing depends on how many monsters
i might be wrong since i'm not 100%sure with drk and pally
MapleStory Screen: Dw zak solo MapleStory Video: Hero Empress Instructors Solo
Oct 20 11
Chaos Warrior
Butterbeers
That's a pretty good explanation, I would like to see more detailed math calculation spreadsheet type of deal. Anyone got an updated one for post ascension? Might be interested in shadower's dpm as well
Oct 20 11
Bera Ranger
Nehno
BlackPeople: If you can hit max damage on every hit (like a certain someone in KMS), a dual blade will have the best 1v1 DPS/DPM.
Using phantom blow, mirror image, and booster, a dual blade will hit a single mob approximately 1090 times in a minute.
That comes out to about 1.1 billion DPM.

Proof that it's possible : I can't post URLs yet, so google "KMS 34 second zak solo."

Unfortunately, this is a Warrior thread.
Oct 21 11*
Bellocan Hero
AdroxNight
alex168: zeck96: mob as in 6monsters or 1monster?

hero is best in 1v1. IS+ACA+enrage+AFA+darkness half the time is 825(with afa)%*200%*160%*112.5%/0.69*0.85(IS speed and mastery)=3658%/s. maybe like 3700% with crit

i'm not so sure about drk and pally but it's something like
sac+beserk+FA+crit+beholder=750%(with fa)*1.6*115%/0.66*0.85+100%=1880%
blast+fa+crit+charges(not sure about this, lets say 169% on neutral)=(870%*119.25%+61%)*169%/0.69*0.95=2555%.

so bossing is hero>pally>drk

as for mobbing, DI hits 5%less than sac so i won't bother with calculating and say 1860% on 6 for drk
hero is IS+afa+aca+darkness 1/3 the time=2195% on 4(not adding crit because it's like only +1%dmg). coma would be 2048% but since afa doesn't recharge orbs it's more like 1500% on 6
acb+fA+charges=1768% on 7

whoever is better at mobbing depends on how many monsters
i might be wrong since i'm not 100%sure with drk and pally

%/s comparisons dont work anymore. You could get away with it in a Paladin vs. Hero comparison, but that's it and only if you factor in mastery and the monster's PDR. For example, a Hero and Paladin have comparable ranges, assuming blessing armor is active 100% of the time, but a Dark Knight tends to have a higher range than both classes (better weapon multiplier). They also happen to have a 100% PDR ignore on their bossing move, which helps significantly on bosses with high defense (to an extent).

Also, chance attack will probably be impossible to calculate into mobbing. Its just going to vary on how fast you kill the mob.
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login