bzl.co

Add a thread

Does maplestory run on mac

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

Hello! I was currently looking into buying a new laptop, and was wondering if maplestory would be able to run on a mac? Thanks for taking your time to answer my silly little question .
Posted: October 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 13

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
not in a mac
Oct 24 2011
You Voo why you use a MAC? Use a P/C Burn the Non-Believer >.< ... Jk but yes and no you can't run it on a Mac OS, but you can run it on a Windows OS, but can run on the same computer!
Oct 24 2011
Macs are meant for professional work, not gaming. If you want to game, I'd advise getting a PC
Oct 24 2011
No, since MAC doesn't support the .EXE file type it doesn't run...
ive heard that if you use bootcamp it can run
Oct 24 2011
Would you recommend another laptop then?
Oct 24 2011
macs now come with the ability to have windows on it so technically yes(you would have to switch between the os when you want to play though) but honestly macs are SOO OVERPRICED
Oct 24 2011
MagisterMagi Level 200 Bera Night Lord
LOL good luck, i got it working once on my mac but then it kept crashing and errors[/quote]

I've played Windows games on my Mac via Bootcamp and it never crashed or gave errors for me.
Oct 24 2011
I run it on Parallels. You just need a disc image or disc of Windows (I used XP) and a full version of Parallels.
Oct 24 2011
I'm using a mac. sure, it works, you have to run a virtual computer to simulate windows. SO GET WINDOWS. It's really complicated to get it.
Oct 24 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.