MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 29 11
Windia Battle Mage 2
DarkBattIes
I've been hunting at surgeon eyes for over an hour, and so far, only one familiar card has dropped. (I want to become "shadowy"
How long does it normally take for familiar cards to drop? I want to get all 3 before I use it.
MapleStory Screen: Evan-only spot in mansion?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 29 11
Mardia Battle Mage 4
iydiandrakon
I think they have a really low drop rate. I've been hunting for genin and Leader B cards for an hour,and still didn't find any.(World tours don't get affected by the drop/exp decrease)
MapleStory Screen: Freezing glitch MapleStory Video: MapleStory New Leaf Saga - Episode One - "Looking for Group"
Oct 29 11
Bera Wind Archer 4
ClassyJack
This is just my guess, but it seems like the higher the level of the monster, the lower the drop rate. I've been trying to farm some only on my BM and so far:

Red Snails: got 1 while walking through a map
Orange Mushrooms (3): about 2 minutes for each, just 1x drop
Crocos: 1 during 45 minutes, 30 minutes being on 1.2x drop
Dark Drakes and Lioners: nothing during a good 1hr+ at each, about an hour being on 1.2x drop
Oct 29 11
Windia Battle Mage 2
DarkBattIes
Packtwelve, so it's the opposite of drop rate for you
and its the decreased for mikesyun123?
O_O
MapleStory Screen: Evan-only spot in mansion?
Oct 29 11*
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Erag0n1
So cht drops one like 0.01% of the time
(chaos horntail)
MapleStory Screen: Saddle up and grab your chairs MapleStory Video: Maplecraft sneak peak 1 Maple Story: Killed zakum on a 136 BM with potless gear that ex...
Oct 29 11
Broa Night Lord
XxXEpicGEE
can someone tell me wat a familiar is?
MapleStory Screen: Epic item guarding fail
Oct 29 11
Khaini Battle Mage 2
asperOryzae
the drop rate seems to be based on monster level, like Packtwelve is saying. drop reduction definitely doesn't affect them since i managed to get Blue Mushroom and Starpixie cards on my 12x BM. that said, i spent about an hour at Surgeon Eyes with no card drops so i'm not sure.
just keep trying and if possible use drop boosters.
Oct 29 11
Broa I/L Arch Mage
FrzenRequiem
Erag0n1: So cht drops one like 0.01% of the time
(chaos horntail)

Large, stationary bosses like Zak and HT don't have Familiars.
MapleStory Screen: It really lives up to its name MapleStory Video: Gms v155 - lv209 i/l hard gollux solo
Oct 29 11
KradiaGMS Evan 10th Growth
WiizDynasty
Got horny mush in 5minutes, 1 hour no mutant slime
MapleStory Screen: Best way to die in gpq MapleStory Video: Mercedes Tutorial and Beginning!
Oct 29 11
Bera Shade 4
Hayeol
Can anyone confirm getting a 70+ monster familiar without buying the Booster or Starter packs?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login