L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 29 11
Windia Night Walker 3
Geozeph
I thought ive been taking screenshots...but when i went to look for the ones i took they were not there. So i am at a loss...i thought the button was PrintScr but that dose not work. When i tried to change the button in the settings, it wouldn't let me move it. I have a rather new lap top but the keyboard layout is the same. I run Windows 7. thats about it x-x
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Oct 29 11
Bera Buccaneer
BuccSeph
you can always download a program like fraps or something
Oct 29 11*
Bera Wild Hunter 4
shexybro
Think the only way is to press print screen, then open paint, then CTRL+V, then save, then view your ss, then alt+tab back into maple, then get scammed by potential equips, then throw laptop out window.
Oct 29 11
Khaini Cleric
Melodie890
You are trying to take a screenshot on MS, or taking it out site of the game? Print Screen is the SS function, if you want to take it outside of MS (you could take it in-game too though); however, it doesn't save it. It is on your clipboard, where you need to open up an image editing program like Microsoft Paint and paste it in there in order to get it.

If you want to take a SS using the key that assign to in MS, then it is Scroll Lock. It should, by default, save it in your MapleStory folder.
Oct 29 11
Khaini Night Lord
SeitaShinoda
most likely there is a button that says prnt scrn or prt sc on your top right of your laptop keyboard. Some laptops require that you hold the fn key(function key). This is because that button is used as 2 functions and to use the second function is by holding the fn key and the button.(usually the second function is the same color as the fn key)
Oct 29 11
Windia Night Walker 3
Geozeph
Really there is no simpler way that to save it to MS paint? O-o
Well that's annoying...how do i take more than one screen when im bossing? lol
Oct 29 11
Khaini Cleric
Melodie890
Geo599: Really there is no simpler way that to save it to MS paint? O-o
Well that's annoying...how do i take more than one screen when im bossing? lol

Refer to my post. I said how you are suppose to take an SS in game.
Oct 29 11
Scania Paladin
Guardisil
On mine it's set as a secondary key on Num Lk. So I have to press FN + Num Lk for it to register as Scr Lk.
Oct 29 11
Broa Marksman
Ulikemysnipe
Well for me, I have to hold the blue [FN] which lets you press the blue buttons and then press the Num Lk/ key
blue Scroll Lk
New MapleStory Screen: Sweet-Water crossbow - att 307
Oct 29 11
Broa Shadower
xStuffs
qwan456: Refer to my post. I said how you are suppose to take an SS in game.

Because while you're bossing, you can totally copy, paste, open paint, and save the picture without dying.

OT: Use Fraps, or some other Screenshot program to take SS's. That's what I do, since my SS's don't save either~
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login