bzl.co

Add a thread

Maplestory has stopped working.

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

I tried to play Maplestory through my USB today but it isn't working... Usually it works but today, iit keeps popping up saying "Maplestory has stopped working". I copied the whole Maplestory folder from my brother's computer and tried it over 5 times. On his computer, it works. I don't want to download MS because it takes 5+ hours on mine... Can anyone help me?
Posted: November 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 9

Replies

Smillymage1 Level 182 Broa Hero
Your probably missing one file like a .dll

Compare files with your bros maple files and see what you're missing.
Nov 19 2011
if i copied the file how will i be missing something? o_O
Nov 19 2011
maybe his computer has something that yours don't
Nov 19 2011
btw my computer is better than his.
Nov 19 2011
To tell you the truth, a lot of weird things were happening yesterday.
People d/cing, i was lagging, etc. Probably something wrong with the game maybe?
Nov 19 2011
noobalike Level 181 Scania Mercedes 4
probably has to do with something like which computer you installed the maplestory

just because you copied the entire maplestory files on USB and try it on other comp, that doesn't mean you 'Installed' the actual game.

Try going to Programs and Features and look for MapleStory. If it's not there then you would know why
Nov 19 2011
2 things,

1). the whole MapleStory Server is crashing, and Nexon dont work on weekends. So theyr gonna fix it monday if they didnt lose the game...
2). Your computer has a Virus.
Nov 19 2011
probably has to do with something like which computer you installed the maplestory

just because you copied the entire maplestory files on USB and try it on other comp, that doesn't mean you 'Installed' the actual game.

Try going to Programs and Features and look for MapleStory. If it's not there then you would know why[/quote]

do i have to dl maplestory if its not there?
Nov 19 2011

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.