L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 19 11
Broa Chief Bandit
Extraptt
I tried to play Maplestory through my USB today but it isn't working... Usually it works but today, iit keeps popping up saying "Maplestory has stopped working". I copied the whole Maplestory folder from my brother's computer and tried it over 5 times. On his computer, it works. I don't want to download MS because it takes 5+ hours on mine... Can anyone help me?
Replies
Nov 19 11
Broa Hero
IGNfound
Your probably missing one file like a .dll

Compare files with your bros maple files and see what you're missing.
New MapleStory Screen: Cannon shooter
Nov 19 11
Broa Chief Bandit
Extraptt
if i copied the file how will i be missing something? o_O
Nov 19 11
Broa Battle Mage 4
haogav4
maybe his computer has something that yours don't
Nov 19 11
Broa Chief Bandit
Extraptt
btw my computer is better than his.
Nov 19 11
To tell you the truth, a lot of weird things were happening yesterday.
People d/cing, i was lagging, etc. Probably something wrong with the game maybe?
Nov 19 11
Scania Mercedes 4
WhyNotLexus
probably has to do with something like which computer you installed the maplestory

just because you copied the entire maplestory files on USB and try it on other comp, that doesn't mean you 'Installed' the actual game.

Try going to Programs and Features and look for MapleStory. If it's not there then you would know why
New MapleStory Screen: Mw 30 from happy hour mmb on my mule??
Nov 19 11
Galicia Angelic Buster 4
cudoo
2 things,

1). the whole MapleStory Server is crashing, and Nexon dont work on weekends. So theyr gonna fix it monday if they didnt lose the game...
2). Your computer has a Virus.
Nov 19 11
Broa Chief Bandit
Extraptt
noobalike: probably has to do with something like which computer you installed the maplestory

just because you copied the entire maplestory files on USB and try it on other comp, that doesn't mean you 'Installed' the actual game.

Try going to Programs and Features and look for MapleStory. If it's not there then you would know why

do i have to dl maplestory if its not there?
Nov 19 11
Scania Mercedes 4
WhyNotLexus
Extrapt: of course.
New MapleStory Screen: Mw 30 from happy hour mmb on my mule??
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login