MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 08 11
Nova Page
Novalista
So once you get a canon whatever to level 70 you get a free EXP Potion?

Would i be able to use this on OTHER chars?

Thanks
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Dec 08 11
Chaos Dark Knight
MisterYaki
you can only use it on LEGEND chars ( Mercedes,Demon Slayer)
Dec 08 11
Chaos Dark Knight
MisterYaki
Simplykilled: soo if i put my potion in my storage it mean that when Mercedes comes out i couldn't take it out?
Dec 08 11
Bellocan Aran 1
joejoexp
simplykilled is right.. u can't use it on mer and ds...
but u can us it on other jobs thou..
Dec 08 11*
Windia Luminous 3
LuminateMyV
biodragons: Simplykilled: soo if i put my potion in my storage it mean that when Mercedes comes out i couldn't take it out?

Exactly. If you get a Exp Potion on a Cannon Shooter you can use it on your Cannon Shooter + All other classes, EXCEPT Mercedes or Demon Slayer. The same for Demon Slayer & Mercedes, you can use it on them but not the other, or Cannon Shooter.

It's basically like this

Cannon Shooter Exp Potion = Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, Wild Hunter, Battle Mage, Wizard, Thief, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Evan, Dual Blade, Dawn Warrior, Blaze Wizard, Wind Archer, Night Walker, Thunder Breaker

Demon Slayer Exp Potion = Demon Slayer, Mechanic, Wild Hunter, Battle Mage, Wizard, Thief, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Evan, Dual Blade, Dawn Warrior, Blaze Wizard, Wind Archer, Night Walker, Thunder Breaker

Mercedes Exp Potion = Mercedes, Mechanic, Wild Hunter, Battle Mage, Wizard, Thief, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Evan, Dual Blade, Dawn Warrior, Blaze Wizard, Wind Archer, Night Walker, Thunder Breaker

I'm not entirely sure about Aran or Evans, but I would assume as they're not part of the Legend Update.
MapleStory Screen: Scrolled maple glory sword +5
Dec 08 11
Scania F/P Arch Mage
iZelos
Also, at level 30 and 70, are they two separate potions? Like, could I use the level 30 one, and then get another one at level 70?
Dec 09 11
Windia Luminous 3
LuminateMyV
KaiAvalon: Also, at level 30 and 70, are they two separate potions? Like, could I use the level 30 one, and then get another one at level 70?

Not sure, but that would make sense if Nexon did it that way. I got my Level 30 one and used it to get to 37 instantly, I would hate to get to Level 70 and realize I made a mistake.
MapleStory Screen: Scrolled maple glory sword +5
Dec 09 11
Bera Cannoneer 4
Aefin
lvl 30 potion will get a level 1 character from 1 - 30 and the lvl 70 potion will get a lvl 30 character from 30 - 70.
Dec 09 11
Windia Battle Mage 2
DarkBattIes
Do the pots expire?
MapleStory Screen: Evan-only spot in mansion?
Dec 09 11
Broa Shadower
xShin0
Knox: lvl 30 potion will get a level 1 character from 1 - 30 and the lvl 70 potion will get a lvl 30 character from 30 - 70.

You sure? I was under the impression a 30potion will lvl you from 1-30 and a 70 potion will lvl you from 1-70.
It says it holds all the exp required to get to that lvl. So ALL the exp required to get to 70 would be lvl 1-70.
MapleStory Screen: Shadower keyboard setup
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login