bzl.co

Add a thread

The Exp potion

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

So once you get a canon whatever to level 70 you get a free EXP Potion?

Would i be able to use this on OTHER chars?

Thanks
Posted: December 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 26

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
you can only use it on LEGEND chars ( Mercedes,Demon Slayer)
Dec 08 2011
@Simplykilled: soo if i put my potion in my storage it mean that when Mercedes comes out i couldn't take it out?
Dec 08 2011
simplykilled is right.. u can't use it on mer and ds...
but u can us it on other jobs thou..
Dec 08 2011
@Simplykilled: soo if i put my potion in my storage it mean that when Mercedes comes out i couldn't take it out?[/quote]

Exactly. If you get a Exp Potion on a Cannon Shooter you can use it on your Cannon Shooter + All other classes, EXCEPT Mercedes or Demon Slayer. The same for Demon Slayer & Mercedes, you can use it on them but not the other, or Cannon Shooter.

It's basically like this

Cannon Shooter Exp Potion = Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, Wild Hunter, Battle Mage, Wizard, Thief, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, **Aran, Evan**, Dual Blade, Dawn Warrior, Blaze Wizard, Wind Archer, Night Walker, Thunder Breaker

Demon Slayer Exp Potion = Demon Slayer, Mechanic, Wild Hunter, Battle Mage, Wizard, Thief, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, **Aran, Evan**, Dual Blade, Dawn Warrior, Blaze Wizard, Wind Archer, Night Walker, Thunder Breaker

Mercedes Exp Potion = Mercedes, Mechanic, Wild Hunter, Battle Mage, Wizard, Thief, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, **Aran, Evan**, Dual Blade, Dawn Warrior, Blaze Wizard, Wind Archer, Night Walker, Thunder Breaker

I'm not entirely sure about Aran or Evans, but I would assume as they're not part of the Legend Update.
Dec 08 2011
New Screen: Scrolled maple glory sword +5
KaiAvalon Level 142 Scania Mercedes 4
Also, at level 30 and 70, are they two separate potions? Like, could I use the level 30 one, and then get another one at level 70?
Dec 08 2011
Also, at level 30 and 70, are they two separate potions? Like, could I use the level 30 one, and then get another one at level 70? [/quote]

Not sure, but that would make sense if Nexon did it that way. I got my Level 30 one and used it to get to 37 instantly, I would hate to get to Level 70 and realize I made a mistake.
Dec 09 2011
Knox Level 150 Bera Cannoneer 4
lvl 30 potion will get a level 1 character from 1 - 30 and the lvl 70 potion will get a lvl 30 character from 30 - 70.
Dec 09 2011
lvl 30 potion will get a level 1 character from 1 - 30 and the lvl 70 potion will get a lvl 30 character from 30 - 70.[/quote]

You sure? I was under the impression a 30potion will lvl you from 1-30 and a 70 potion will lvl you from 1-70.
It says it holds all the exp required to get to that lvl. So ALL the exp required to get to 70 would be lvl 1-70.
Dec 09 2011
New Screen: Shadower keyboard setup
You sure? I was under the impression a 30potion will lvl you from 1-30 and a 70 potion will lvl you from 1-70.
It says it holds all the exp required to get to that lvl. So ALL the exp required to get to 70 would be lvl 1-70.[/quote]

You emptied out the potion at Level 30.
At Level 30 you start storing the EXP from 30 to 70.
Dec 09 2011
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.