MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 10 11
Windia Bow Master
EvosBM
Does anyone know what the respawn time on Pianus is now..trying to get a certificate
MapleStory Screen: Timeless pescas - ATK 171 MapleStory Video: Chaos Zakum with Phantom+Mercedes
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Dec 10 11
Scania Paladin
Eric76x
It is like a whole day. It might be even longer, but I know it is 24 hours at least. It is rare to find inless you are lucky.
MapleStory Video: zeric7x Journey from level 1 to 200! Maple Story: I am to busy with work and school to play Maple St...
Dec 10 11
Scania Blade Recruit
BladosXII
24 hours for right. 36 hours for left. Good luck finding one.
Dec 10 11
KradiaGMS Paladin
PaIadinosawr
It's 24 hours for right and 36 hours for left. They're really hard to find. Only the people who killed it know the time, unless you're really lucky and find one. It's best if you pop in at different times everyday, it won't always be the same time.
MapleStory Screen: DancingGlory
Dec 10 11
Windia Bow Master
EvosBM
Does it respawn after s/c or patches?
MapleStory Screen: Timeless pescas - ATK 171 MapleStory Video: Chaos Zakum with Phantom+Mercedes
Dec 10 11
Mardia Buccaneer
monkeyjokr
LittleAzn12: Does it respawn after s/c or patches?
Yes, every time there is a SC or Patch, the respawns get reset, so your best bet to find one is right when the SC ends, and 2nd best way is to keep track of when the SC ended and wait untill the 36 or 24 hour spawn time is met.
Dec 10 11*
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Hatunave
LittleAzn12: Does it respawn after s/c or patches?

Nope. after whoever killed it last.

edit thejokr88 not true. if someone found it like 10 min before a maintence and killed it, then the respawn will be 24-36 hours after the kill. it does not depend on s/c.
MapleStory Screen: Hangout at leafre
Dec 10 11
Windia Bow Master
EvosBM
Lol my friend just found me one . Time to go HT pq for badges
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login