• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 15 11
Mardia Battle Mage 3
Beelzebubxv
Level 5: MP Cost: 60, 50% chance of rolling a Double Down, Buff Duration: 200 sec, Cooldown: 200 sec

I can't anymore information on this anywhere. What exactly IS the Double Down buff you get?
Replies
Dec 15 11
Mardia Battle Mage 4
SirMcPwnAlot
i have it on my cannoneer it's lvl 123 i maxed it it's max lvl is 5 and and every lvl is 10% rate of hitting a double down so at lvl 5 it's 50% if u get for Ex. two 6's u get 60% exp not 30% double the buff thats all if u get a 5 and 6 u get them both but not doubled
New MapleStory Screen: Level 153 Xenon unbuffed range - 54756 ~
Dec 15 11*
ElNido Cannoneer 4
MyLittleDubu
spiker33 not exactly. Rolling 2 of the same number doesn't mean you'll get EXACTLY double. For example, rolling 2 6's will get you 40% more exp, and rolling 2 5's will get you 30% more damage.
Unfortunately, rolling snake eyes doesn't give you a reroll
Dec 16 11
Chaos Cleric
GekkouBishop
ya its not added on i noticed it with rolling double crit instead of 50% it was only 35% though it be epic if it did just add together =X
Dec 16 11
ElNido Mercedes 4
ToyotasFTW
EzJeezy: spiker33 not exactly. Rolling 2 of the same number doesn't mean you'll get EXACTLY double. For example, rolling 2 6's will get you 40% more exp, and rolling 2 5's will get you 30% more damage.
Unfortunately, rolling snake eyes doesn't give you a reroll
Nice outfit
New MapleStory Video: Mercedes Zakum Solo and Equipment Video
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4